Chapter 30: The Awakening of Nisha

Third Person's Point of View

As he observed Patricia and Nisha standing in the wilderness, the man's attention remained fixed on the monitor. Nisha seemed taken aback by something she had just discovered. The man calmly adjusted his mask and took a sip of wine. Dressed entirely in black ninja garb, he exuded an air of mystery. Despite a faint disturbance, he showed no signs of concern and kept his gaze locked on the monitor.

"Wasn't this supposed to be a game of hide and seek?" Mr. Santiago inquired, addressing the man.

"We won't be able to do it. He's about to commence," the man responded cryptically. "We have no idea what he's capable of. Mr. NO is powerless to stop him from hiding in the shadows. Mr. NO has betrayed his friend, and now he faces the consequences of his creation and choice. He has chosen a peculiar man who makes his own judgments. Mr. NO won't be able to do anything, for if he kills that man, he would die as well," the man explained, leaving Mr. Santiago in silence.

In the expansive laboratory, surrounded by various apparatus, there was a small area where a bottle containing a white liquid with the name 'Fenty' written on it stood.

As the man gazed at Nisha, memories of his past flooded his mind. He couldn't help but recall the girl he had loved, who had tragically perished in an ambush. He vividly remembered her words to him: "Please, choose the correct path, and those monsters will be transformed into the purity that the girl craves."

After a prolonged silence, the old man suddenly spoke up, breaking the quiet atmosphere. "Did you see him?" he asked, his curiosity evident.

"Yes, we can't prevent him from beginning. There's a nasty monster inside him, and only she can conquer him if she decides to be stronger than her emotions," the man said, his voice filled with concern.

As they were engrossed in their conversation, an enigmatic figure lurked in the shadows, observing the girl seated in the woods.

Before vanishing, the figure uttered ominous words into the air, sending a chilling message, "I'm going to kill you all."

-

Nisha's Point of View

It took me a few moments to process all the information I had just learned. Patricia was waiting for me, her face innocent as if she hadn't done anything, while I found myself lost in thought. I wasn't sure if I could continue, but before I could decide, we heard another beep, this time coming from the speaker.

"Let's get started. In the laboratory, we need to figure something out," Patricia remarked. It was clear that she was in charge of everything, possessing more knowledge than I did. However, I couldn't shake the feeling that Zyan had been manipulating me. With these heavy thoughts occupying my mind, I couldn't allow Zyan to leave my body.

Despite my inner turmoil, I decided to accompany Patricia as we headed to the location where FE-R001 had led us, which was apparently linked to my brother. Although the streets were quiet, my mind was racing with ideas, and I hoped I could handle all the challenges ahead.

Patricia looked at me when we arrived at our destination.

When we reached our destination, Patricia turned to look at me.

"Put your palm against the left-hand wall, just like your brother did," she ordered.

Despite my confusion, I immediately obeyed her command, and to my surprise, the door opened. Patricia dashed inside, and I followed suit without questioning. Inside, she pressed a key on an enormous keyboard, and a strange building appeared on the monitor's screen.

"This is where your brother spends his time. The buzzer was a warning signal, triggered because we entered. This location is said to be on the verge of exploding sooner or later. We can't predict when exactly, as we don't have control over your thoughts. Are you all set?" Patricia asked, her words tinged with concern.