Chapter 18

Hey everybody just got started back to school... hope yall are enjoing the book..lets get some more likes and votes please.:))

Rob's Pov

After picking Chloe up I drove straight back to the pack house . Chloe ran straight up to our room , and I didn't go after her right away because I new she needed some time alone. Instead I went to my father's office in hopes that we could find out what these rogues want.My father was leaning over some papers as usual, and I cleared my throat as I approached him. He gave me a grim look." Did  you and Tyler get to your mates in time?" he asked. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. " Yeah we did but the rogue was gone before we arrived." I stated. Dale breathed really hard through his nose ." Son I'm afraid that the rogues are after your new mate." He announced . I stopped pacing the floor , and gave my father a sharp look. Every werewolf knows that if an alpha or alpha to be has his mate taken away from them or killed the alpha will go crazy , and either will have to be killed or go rogue himself. I could feel my eyes turning and fur start sprouting on my skin. " WE need to get are army ready..." I growled out. My father held up his hand to stop me from finishing my sentence. " We will son , but first we have to find out how many of them there are. " He said simply " They have been attacking every border we have , and have left us pretty up in the air. The best thing we can do is send you and a couple of our best fighters to scout out there camp . That way we can get the pack ready to attack." He finished. I nodded in understanding , but was still seething at the thought of those rogues wanting to take Chloe.My father got up , and was getting ready to walk out of the office when he turned to me ." O and son you may not want to tell Chloe . She has had enough happen to her."He said before continuring out of the room.Sighing to myself I walked up the stairs needing my mate to calm me.

Chloe's Pov

As soon as we arrived back at the pack house I ran to the bed crying. I kept telling myself I was ruining Rob's life and failing him as a mate and Luna. I have always looked at myself as a failure ,and now I guess my fears were confirmed. I walked into the bathroom , and locked the door . Rob must be disappointed in me , since he hasn't come up yet. I went into the shower , and closed the glass doors.Sobbing I cut the shower on hot , and sat on the floor. The water felt good , but did not stop the rejection I was feeling . I heard footsteps ,and new they were Rob's coming into our bedroom . Rob knocked on the door ,but i just stayed where I was . I couldn't and didn't want to feel anymore. I had cried until I couldn't cry anymore . The water had done turned ice cold by know , and I was freezing. But I didn't move for it was a welcoming feeling. Rob was know pounding on the door shouting . "Chloe let me in ! I am going to break down this door. Stand back" he shouted. I finally lost consciousness , and welcomed the blackness that took me.

Rob's Pov

I walked into our bedroom expecting to find Chloe waiting on me , but she was in the shower. I knocked on the door ,but she didn't answer. I thought she was upset ,so I went and sat on the bed looking at one of my old books waiting for her to finish. After thirty minutes I began to worry, Chloe never takes this long in the shower she is usually faster than me.My wolf started getting upset." Go to mate . Needs help!" It screamed . I jumped off the bed , and started pounding on the bathroom door." Chloe let me in ! " I counldnt hear anything, but the shower running. not taking it as a good sign I shouted for Chloe to stand back , and I busted down the door. The bathroom felt like an open freezer. I ran and opened the shower to find Chloe passed out on the floor. She was pale as a ghost , and had big blue rings around her eyes. I hurriedly cut the shower off and picked her up. Her body was cold as ice and her heartbeat was very slow. I immediately mind-linked Tyler ." Tyler !"Tyler came right up ready for anything. " Yeah man whats wrong ?" he asked ."Bring the pack doctor up to the house. Chloe's hurt . Hurry !" I stated .I shut off the mind link and laid Chloe on the bed . I dressed Chloe hurriedly not wanting any other males to see her naked body. She was still ice cold so I wrapped her in many blankets. Soon the pack doctor showed up, with Tyler right on his tail. He took one look at Chloe ,and got to work." What happened?"he questioned. I told him the scene I had walked into in the bathroom , and how it the water was freezing. He turned to look at me with a grave look on his face after listening to her chest with the stethoscope. " Son she has Hypothermia and it is going to be a couple of days before we are going to be able to tell if she makes it or not . Her heart beat is too slow ,even with her being a wolf and her healing abilities it could kill her. " He stated. "Do what you have to Doc . I can't lose her ." I replied . My wolf howled in agony at the thought of losing his mate.