Chapter 21

Hey everybody  sorry I have taken so long to update . I have been so busy with a lot of stuff. But I have decided to update a couple of chapters to make up for it . Love you guys and I hope this something yall enjoy. thanks-kayla

Unknown’s Pov

We are so close to accomplishing our goal for the master I can smel l it  . Just a few more days and we will have the girl in our clutches. The master so desperately need s her , especially her wolf. She Is so powerful , and o the things he will be able to do with her. A knock on the door brought me up from behind my desk.” What !!” I declared. My second in command stepped forward. “ Sir the army will be ready in a  weeks  time . .”He stated, smirking.   I smiled murderously. “ Perfect . Perfect…..” I snarled. ”Tell our accomplice to put the plan in motion.”

Rob’s Pov

Chloe is constantly under my watch know . The rogues are starting to attack more frequently , so my father has taken evasive action by putting ten fighters patrolling per border. The pack house itself has twenty or more guards keeping watch. I was lying in bed next to Chloe watching her sleep , she looked so peaceful and happy. Last night had been amazing  , my wolf has become so possessive of our mate that making sure she knew how much she meant to me had driven me to take her in the shower, the place where she had felt of least importance to us.  We had made love so much that I eventually had to move Chloe to the bed where she had past out from exhaustion. I had spent the rest of the night staying up and watching my sweet baby girl sleep. Hearing Tyler call my name through the mind link was the only thing that made me leave my mate laying asleep on the bed. I would try to be back before she woke up.

Slowly I threw on some basketball shorts , and made my way downstairs to my dad’s office. Throwing open the door I saw Tyler standing next to my dad , but what made me angry was the slut of a girl that was sitting in the loveseat across from them. I growled low in my throat. My dad stood up and cleared his throat so I would turn my attention to him.” Rob , take it easy . Jessica has apologized for the things she has done . Hear her out.” He stated. Jessica stood and bowed her head in respect. “ Alpha Rob I am terribly sorry for the trouble I caused between you  and our future Luna . I ask  that you let me make it up to you both by being a volunteer to help guard the pack house from the rogues.” She declared. I looked Jessica and saw she was visibly shaking in fear. I nodded my head thinking that right know we could use all the help we could get. Jessica started jumping up and down in excitement.” You won’t be sorry Alphas’. “ She said , running out of the room giggling. My wolf started getting a bad feeling, and I dismissed it just as quick as it came. Tyler busted out laughing .” Man I would hate to be you when Chloe finds out.” He smiled .I turned to Tyler and gave him a grim look  “ You  aren’t  kidding.” I replied.

Chloe’s Pov

I was sleeping so soundly that I didn’t notice when Rob had left , until I had turned over to find his side of the bed empty . I slowly rose and threw on a t-shirt and shorts, before heading down to the living room. Not finding Rob in there,  I took a whiff and noticed his scent was stronger towards his father’s office . I followed it until I was outside of the door , and stopped when I heard Rob’s voice. “ I thought it was a good idea , but now I’m not so sure.” Rob stated. I knew sneaking around was rude , but I had to find out what he was talking about . So I stayed outside the door listening intently to what was being said, but began to get nervous. What did Rob mean ? What was not a good idea? “ I understand your feelings son . But you have to think of your mate and your pack. Jessica probably feels bad for what she did. I’m glad to see she is trying to make it up to you and Chloe.” I heard Dale reply. Jessica , he couldn’t be serious could he. I didn’t trust her as far as I could throw her, all that slut wanted was my mate. Savannah growled in my head in agreement. “ Yes  father I know your right.” He agreed. Know I was seeing red, I could feel my wolf was taking over  .I couldn’t believe he was agreeing with them.  Hair started sprouting out of my skin ,and I could feel my canines extending. I had to get out of here ,so the next thing I new I was flying out the window shifting into my wolf.