Chapter 15

Hey everyone ....Sorry im a little late on my upload . I have had finals all week.lol but how is everyone liking it so far? Need some more comments please!!:))thanks kayla

Rob's Pov

I was so proud of Chloe when she made her speech to the pack. I couldn't believe how blessedI was to have her as my mate . After the applause settled down I took Chloe down off the patio to go stand over next to the food . Tyler and Judy walked over to stand next to us smiling like nothing else." Having fun ?"I mind linked Tyler . Tyler laughed making the girls give him a questioning look." You know it man each time is more special than the last." He mind linked back. Judy's questioning look turned into a glare as she stomped her foot . " You guys are so rude . Mind linking each other without including everybody ." She harrumphed. Chloe laughed at Judy ." I totally agree ." my little mate said putting her hands on her hips. I slapped Tyler on the back . " I'll go get us some food ." I stated ,walking over to the endless piles of food sitting on the tables. Werewolves had big appetites and we never gained an ounce even though we eat all the time, since we had such high metabolisms.Tyler followed me to the tables , but he grabbed the last two plates on the table by jumping in front of me.  " Hey man no fair ." I said , trying to grab the plates from him. Tyler dodged me laughing the entire time. " You snooze you loose man ." he stated , filling the plates up with food . Throwing my hands up in the air,  I walked over to the edge of the yard to a table my mom had set up to be specifically for supplies for the cookout.  I was pulling to plates out of a package when I heard a rustling in the treeline. I looked around noticing no one else had heard . Being of Alpha bloodline we had better hearing and smell than most werewolves do. I put the plates down , and walked over to the trees trying to see what was around. I took in a deep breath and instantly noticed it was another wolf. " Whose there ?" I growled out . Jessica the pack slut slowly appeared from behind a tree. " Hey baby I've missed you . I knew you would find me." she whispered, slowly making her way towards me . She was wearing a slink cut black dress that practically said slut, and her makeup almost made her look like a clown." Jessica what do you want ? I have to get back to my mate ." I said , growling low in my voice." But Robby I'm your mate not her ." She said ,grabing a hold of my shirt. I took her hands and tried pushing her off of me , but each time she was like a leech clinging even harder. "For the last time Jessica I'm not your mate . Never have never will . Chloe is my mate ." I growled at her.Jessica broke down sobbing.I could smell Chloe's scent nearby , and I knew I had to get away from Jessica ." No Rob your my mate ." She screamed. All of a sudden Jessica was kissing me , but as soon as she was there she was gone .Instead there stood Chloe her eyes were jet black , and my wolf could sense that she was close to shifting.Chloe had took Jessica by the hair of her head and threw her at least 50 feet away from us. Jessica looked up at Chloe wide eyed, but then she was glaring . " Protect mate ." My wolf said . I smiled . " We will but lets see what our mate is made of ."I replied. Jessica started screaming at Chloe. " You witch you messed up my hair." She exclaimed. Chloe was as stiff as a board . " Don't you ever touch my mate again.Rob is mine now and forever." Chloe sternly said. As soon as the word's were out of Chloe's mouth Jessica had jumped up , and was running at Chloe throwing a right punch at Chloe's jaw. Before I could growl and grab Jessica , Chloe was running at Jessica shifting midstride. She grabbed Jessica by her shirt and chunked her against a tree. Jessica jumped up and shifted into her blonde colored wolf charging at Chloe . Chloe jumped over Jessica as she came flying by landing on all fours gracefully . Watching my mate fight was making me hard , she was so graceful and hot as heck as a wolf.

Chloe's Pov

Jessica was a pathetic fighter , and me and my wolf laughed internally at this. I was able to dodge every single one of her attacks. Soon though I began to tire of her petty atempts , and as she began to come at me again I grabbed her by the back of her neck and pinned her down . I opened my mind link up to her . " Submit and shift." I growled to her . " No." She huffed . I bit down harder on her neck until I heard her wine . " Submit !!" I heard my voice give Alpha authority I never new I possesed . Jessica's wolf instantly bowed her head and stopped fighting . I dropped her to the ground with a thump. Jessica bowed her head putting her tail between her legs. " Now I want you to leave me and my mate alone. Wait for your mate and quit trying to take someone thats not yours." I ordered. Jessica gave a hard nod of her wolf head before running off into the woods . When I finally turned to face Rob , He was standing there with his mouth open with the whole pack watching behind him. Rob pulled himself together ,and walked over to were I was standing ." Baby you were amazing." He said .I licked Rob's cheek, and he blushed . " Know how about we get you some more clothes, and something to eat ." He asked. I gave a wolfy bark , which left all the pack members laughing and clapping. Following Rob up to the house I have never felt such a since of belonging before as I do here with my pack family.