Chapter 3

Robert's Pov

Through the rest of class Chloe didn't speak again. She just stared straight as though she was trying to ignore me, but I did notice her nostrils flaring and she was gripping the desk. I could't believe how beautiful my mate was , and she was a werewolf too. We would make some beautiful and strong pups. Too soon the class bell rung , Chloe jumped up and ran out with werewolf speed before I could stop and talk to her. I got up and ran after her , but I was too late. I picked up her scent and followed it,  until I saw her standing with her head leaning against her locker. I felt the pull of my wolf wanting me to go to her and comfort her, but I held myself back not wanting to scare or frighten her.' we need to go to our mate ' my wolf bellowed. ' no, we will wait and let her get used to us first ' I replied to him. ' we cant wait long. we need our mate ' ' I know ' i agreed with my wolf . I walked away from watching my mate , and ran to my next class not wanting to be late.

Chloe's pov

I tried to ignore the sexy hot god beside me , but for some reason I couldn't . He had the most wonderful smell of spice ,cinnamon and forest rain. I wonder what kind of cologne he wears, because that smell was so sexy I just wanted to jump his bones right here in class. I didnt understand where all these feeling were coming from .  His eyes man they were the most gorgeous shade of a stormy sea blue and his hair looked just like sandy blond silk. Man what am I thinking . I need to get out of this class and fast. I was gripping the desk so hard my knuckles were turning white when the bell finally rung. I ran out of class as fast as I could , and didnt stop until I reached my locker. I leaned my head on my locker and took deep breaths. I cant be feeling this way about a guy , soon me and my mom will just be moving again. I jumped at the sound of a locker being slammed shut, Standing there was a girl my age . She had this cheerleader slut look going , and was wearing way to much makeup. "Look new girl .If you know what 's good for you .You will leave Rob alone he's my mate . So stay the heck away from him."She said stomping off down the hall. I just stared blankly at her retreating back.  What the heck was that about? Mate, what did she mean by mate.? Girl has got serious issues. The rest of the school day went by fast . I didn't see Rob in any more of my classes, and for that I was sad. But grateful because I knew I couldnt feel for him that way. Walking home I kept having the feeling of someone watching me, and so I ran the rest of the way and into the house.As soon as I got inside I locked the door and looked out the window.There was no one out there. ok I have officially lost my mind.Mom wasnt home , so I fixed myself a bowl of cereal for supper and went up to my room to do homework. My bedroom was plain with only white walls ,a desk ,and a bed. Mom and I moved so much we learned not to have alot of items in our house so to not make packing a challenge.  I finished up my homework, and went and took a hot shower before I decided to go to bed. On my way back to my room I heard a knock on the front door. I froze wondering who it could be. Looking out the side window I saw it was Rob the boy from school.Sighing to myself. I opened the door ." Yes can I help you?" I asked . To say he looked surprised would be an understatment." Yeah .Hi . I just wanted to bring this to you." He said holding out some papers. I took them and looked them over." What is it?" " Mr rogers homework assignment . You left it on your desk when you ran out of class." He stated. "O thanks " I smiled. " You didnt have to do that?" I replied" Yes I did I had to see you again." " O  I blushed . " well i better be going .See you in school tommorow Chloe. " He said , walking down the steps of the house. "Ok" I said in a shaky tone. Watching him drive away I knew I was in trouble, because I was falling for Rob and falling hard.