Chapter 5

Hi everyone can you guys comment and let me know how yall like the book so far? Thanks.I think I am gonna make my chapters a little longer.

Chloe's pov

I looked at the mansion ed sized house. I'm sure my mouth was hanging down to the floor right know,but I couldn't help it the house was huge.The house looked like an old Victorian house with three floors, and it was white with green shutters. It was absolutely beautiful. I turned my head and looked at Rob . He was silently laughing at my reaction , and I couldn't help but laugh a little myself. " This is where you live?" I asked. "Yeah .My dad runs a huge business here and some of his workers live here also." He smiled. Rob got out and came around to my side of the truck and helped me slide out of my seat onto the ground. Rob held his hand out to me , and I gave him a confused look. "You can  take my hand? I'm not gonna bite ." he laughed. I felt my insides pulling to touch him it was like I was being controlled. My mind was saying no , but my heart was saying yes. Butterflies don't compare near to what I was feeling.Before I knew what was happening my hand was in his and he was leading me up to the house. Their were kids off to right side of the house that had been playing baseball ,but stopped as soon as we passed by. They bowed their heads in a way I couldn't understand , and all said Good afternoon to Rob . They gave me curious looks , but I just nodded abd said hello. The kids started their game again as soon as me and Rob walked into the house.No one was home so Rob ushered me up to his bed room . ' He better not be planning to make a move on me ' I thought to myself.' Or he is seriously going to be needing medical assistance in his precious lower regions.' Rob smiled . "What are you thinking about ?"" Nothing ." I replied,as Rob led me into his room. It was a typical guys room with navy blue walls , and eli manning posters hanging on the walls. Their was queen size bed and it held a plain tan comforter. The room was pretty clean for a guys room though. " Like it ?" he asked , flopping down on the bed . " Yeah .its ok for a guys room ." I replied. I was still standing up looking for a place to get comfortable so we could start studying.Rob gave me a knowing look and patted the place next to him on the bed.I looked at the bed reluctantly. " Chloe seriously I'm not going to make a move on you promise. Even though it will be really hard." He stated." What do you mean it will be hard?" I asked confused. Rob rolled his eyes . "Chloe your beautiful. What guy wouldnt want to touch you ?" he asked. I couldn't understand what he was saying. I wasn't beautiful and never even remotely thought so. Rob stood up and came to stand in front of me ,putting his hands on my upper arms. " I'm not pretty. I m just normal." I stated. Rob 's eyes stared straight into mine , but I felt like he was looking into my soul. " Chloe you are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen . Honest ." I felt tears welling up in the corners of my eyes. No one had ever treated or cared for me so sweetly . " Thank you ." I whispered. Rob leaned his face down just inches from mine and whispered your welcome right before he brushed his lips against mine. When I didn't pull away he started kising me more passionately and I responded with just as much vengeance. I twisted my hands in his hair and felt him pick me up and wrap my legs around his waist. He set me on his computer desk and held his right hand caressing my cheek. Suddenly remembering my mom I pulled away reluctantly. " Rob we have to stop." I stated, my faces a few inches from his. Rob's eyes were black . He jerked back and walked over to the other side of the room taking deep breaths as he went. " Rob are you ok? What 's wrong " I asked , still seated on the desk. He stopped pacing and looked over to me . His eyes finally returned to blue , and he walked back over to me. " Chloe do you not know what you are?" he asked looking confused . He caressed my cheek ,His touch was so comforting I leaned into it . " What are you talking about ?" I asked . " My eyes weren't the ones that turned black. " Rob took a deep breath." Chloe I am a werewolf ." He stated, searching my face before he continued. " and you are to."