Chapter 26

Hey everyone. i know right omg another chapter....lol... so things are about to break loose. but guys i really need to know what yall think...so please comment and vote... thanks;))

Chloe's pov

Slowly coming to I found I was no longer hanging on a hook in the wall,but I was know on the testing table in the middle of the room . My arms were now strapped to each side of the table as were my legs. I tried pulling at the restraints,  but found my attempts were futile since all my werewolf strength was gone. I started hearing a clicking noise, turning my head to find the noise I found it came from the girl across the room.''who are you?'' i asked weakly,starting to feel the wolfsbane working harder in my system.The young girl shook her head no.I couldn't understand what she was nodding no about, and then she looked down to her throat. I gasped at what I saw, her throat had three red puffy scars that ran from her chin all the way to her collar bone.''O my gosh.... thats horrible.. Can you not talk?'' I asked,  instantly feeling sympathy for the poor girl. The young girl nodded her head yes, and my eyes started tearing up at the thought.  '' Are these people the ones that did that to you?''I fearfully asked. She looked me straight in the eye and gave a quick nod of her head. Feeling the muscles weaken in my neck ,I turned and lay my head back on the table. I tried to reach for savannah, but she was still to weak to speak.  I knew that if help didnt come soon I would lose my precious wolf forever,  and after that me and my baby wouldn't survive long after. I shivered at the sound of footsteps coming down the long corridor, and the man who came through that door was nothing I had been expecting. He was an older man looking to be about in his sixties, but he was ugly at that. He was bald and wrinkles that made his face sag ,but his eyes were what caught my attention. They were a bloodshot red,  so menacing it would strike fear into almost anyone. I didn't know exactly what he was,  but I knew he was definately not human. I tried to move back when he started walking over to the table I was restrained to,  but found that it was of no use. I looked over to the young girl,  and saw she was shivering not with cold but out of fear. I looked back to the ugly sod,  and saw he had now stopped and was giving me a toothless grin. ''Hello my dear Chloe.  ''He smiled. I gave him the most evil look I could conjour up. "What do you want from me and how the heck do you know my name?''I spat. ''Ttt, Ttt, Ttt. My dear Chloe who says I wanted you. I simply want just one thing'' He said, making his way over to the knives that were on display on the other side of the room. I swallowed the big lump that was forming in my throat.''What do you want then'' He started laughing evilly. ''O Chloe thats why I like you always straight to the point, but let me first tell you a little about myself. My name is Ahazial, and I my dear Chloe am a wizard. You see I control all these simple minded little rogues with some help from black magic. You see I tried to get your father to hand you over to me when you were just a pup, or I told him there would be consequenses. Well he refused so I had no choice but to destroy him and your pack.''he explained,  know running the back part of the knife over the skin of my leg. I let out a loud growl.''You son of a.... ''I hissed. But before I finished,  Ahazial took his knife and stabbed into my knee cap. I let out sceam of pain.''Do not interrupt me darling.'' he stated before backing away leaving the knife in my knee cap. I was panting from the pain in my knee trying to breath through it. All of a sudden Ahazial was over me with another knife.'' know where was I. O yes,  so I destroyed your pack. But then my rogues became careless, and your mother got away with you. I looked for you for eighteen years, until one of my rogues found you and your mother in adverdale. The reason why your here darling is because I need your wolf. You see with your red wolf and little miss Amy's white wolf combined I will become the most powerful wizard ever.''he said pointing to the young girl in the corner.'' All I have to do is torture you both up until your to weak to hang on to your wolf.  Then I will simply extract them.'' Slowly he raised the second knife,and slammed it into my shoulder. I screamed so loud this time I shook the table. The pain was excruciating I started to black out,  until Ahazial threw ice cold water on me making mearch my back against the restraints. ''You might want to stay awake darling. Every time you try to pass out that is what you will get.''He mocked. My eyes got wide when i saw him grab a flathead screwdriver. I knew whatever I was feeling my mate would be feeling also,  even though savannah was weak that is something she couldn't control. I tried to put a block up as much as possible so Rob wouldnt feel the full effects of it. I hoped he knew how much I loved him,  because I really don't think I will be surviving this.