Chapter 12

Hey guys Im back thanks for all the votes and reads ...you guys are awesome. So this chapter is restricted if you dont like certain scenes I would just skip...so here goes-kayla

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob's Pov

I ended up not being able to ask the question I so longingly wanted to know. As soon as we arrived back at the pack house,  I took Chloe up to my room and she fell asleep instantly . Shifting for a werewolf was a very long grueling process , and usually required at least one or two days to rest afterwards. I laid down behind Chloe on the bed and her body curled into mine instantly making me more aroused every second. I forced myself to calm down , and close my eyes . " Mate ....Take Mate ." My wolf kept demanding ." No our mate needs to rest ," I thought to myself.  " Yes let her rest then we will take our mate." he stated ."We shall see ." i sighed , laying my head in the crook of her neck drifting off to sleep.

Chloe's Pov

I awoke to feeling trapped and pinned down , but that was the best sleep I have ever had. Opening my eyes their I noticed an arm draped over my stomach , and my legs were trapped between two . Knowing it was Rob by his scent, I noticed we were in a very intimate position , and I felt myself and my wolf get aroused instantly . Feeling embarrased at myself , I tried to free myelf of Rob without waking him up. " You know you wiggling around is just making it worse." he chuckled in my ear. I froze instantly. " I'm sorry ." I mumbled under my breath. Rob changed his position to know where he was leaning over me , but keeping his weight off of me so he woulnt hurt me . " Why are you sorry babygirl? You have nothing to be sorry for .It is natural for mates to want to be close like this ." He explained. I relaxed instantly." O ok. I just aint used to all this ."I stated. Rob nodded in understanding ,but his face turned serious. " Rob whats wrong ?" I asked. Rob looked dead into my eyes making my heart run a mile a minute ."Chloe about that question I wanted to ask you..." he stopped pondering if he should go on. I carresed his face ." Yes, " I whispered. " Did you mean it when you said when you said you loved me. ?" He rushed out, taking a breath. I smiled knowing with all my heart that I did. " Yes Rob I meant every word." I explained ." Last night when I shifted you made me feel like that I was the center of your world and that I was the love of your life your soulmate.You made me realize that I couldnt live without you.I love you Rob." The smile that showed up on Rob's face glowed.The next instant he leaned down and captured my lips. I responded back instantly. He licked my lips asking for entrance ,I opened my mouth eagerly. The way he tasted was unimaginable making me want to taste every inch of him.Rob knotted his hand and pulled me closer to him even if that was even possible.The shocks and tingles I was feelings were unimaginable.I felt his other hand wrap around my waist ,while I nibbled and sucked on his bottom lip which earned a growl of approval. With my head spinning I was able to pull away a little bit to catch my breath. Rob's eyes were once again his jet black color. I finally made my decision." Rob mate me." I whispered huskily. Rob's eyes grew wide." Are you sure Chloe? Because once I start I don't know if I can stop." he said, taking deep breaths."I'm sure Rob I want you to mate me"I replied, feeling my wolf puch me forward. Rob recaptured my lips with much more intensity than before. Next I knew I was under Rob , feeling his hands slowly run up my shirt to my bra running his hand alongside my breast.I gasped right before Rob ran his tongue back into my mouth . I ran my hand down to Rob's jeans , and unclasped them before sliding them off along with his shirt.Rob smiled at this, and slowly took each piece of my clothes off making sure to slowly run his fingers over my body making sure to torcher me in the process. When every piece of clothing was on the floor , Rob started kissing my jawline slowly working his way down my neck down to my breast making me moan. " Babygirl you are so beautiful." he whispered huskily in my ear causing me to gasp in want at my core. " Baby please." I moaned ." Sssshhhh baby ...I ll take care of it." Rob said , kissing around my legs .I pulled myself together and started kissing his chest making him growl in want. Loving the feeling of him, I started kissing and nibbling on his ear.Rob slowly lined us up , and kissed me one more time before pulling away."Baby yu ready?"he asked."Yes baby" I replied, kissing him on his jaw. Rob thrust in slowly sending pain straight to my core . I felt tears slowly spill over. " SSSShhhh baby its ok.The pain will be over soon."he whispered in my ear.After a few seconds the pain slowly subsided , and he started moving again . Making me feel a pleasure I never thought was possible. It slowly started building making me moan and gasp at the pure ecstacy I was feeling.Rob started grunting right before we both climaxed making me scream when he thrust one last time.Rob's canines elongated at the same time ,and he bit down into where my neck meets my shoulder marking me making me forever his  and sending a whole new wave of pleasure through me.He kissed me and slowly laid us both back on the bed , before he pulled out and I pulled me next to him . " I love you babygirl.Now sleep" He whispered in my ear . " I love you too." I sighed falling into a blissful sleep.