Chapter 28

Hey everyone how is the story? comment and vote please;) just two or three more chapters and this one will be done. So do you think Chloe survives? will the pups survive to?READ and find out:)

Rob's Pov

I busted down the door to the room,  and let out a loud growl at the sight that lay before me.  My heart fell at the sight of my mate, she was laying on what looked to be a testing table. But thats not what made me about ready to kill,  my babygirl had two knives sticking out of her body. Blood was everywhere, in an instant I was seeing red.  The man standing next to Chloe was holding what looked like a poker,  he was smiling evilly as he turned to look at me. It was all I could take,  before I knew what was happening I had shifted and jumped at the ugly sod. As I was about to sink my teeth into his throat, I was suddenly thrown back into a rack sitting across the room. I was just as quick back on my feet. ''Well well Well . You must be ms chloe's mate. Hoped you loved her because  she doesnt have but a few minutes left.''He said, cracking a grin. I snarled,  who did he think he was talking about my mate like that. I had noticed Van was know his wolf, and he was finishing off a rather shocked Jessica. She made a gurgling noise right before Van tore out her throat. The weird guy standing over Chloe  had know raised his hand and muttered words uncomprehensible  to me,  just before a bunch of rogues ran into the room.  I mind linked Tyler, TYLER Now! I heard a loud howl in the distance, and soon heard the snarling and growling of wolves fighting. Van was back in human form,  standing protectively in front of the blonde headed girl. I saw a look in his eyes I couldn't quite describe, but I new he was as ready as I was to get Chloe out of here. I slowly started making my way over to the dimwit that had captured my mate. He was slowly starting to back up saying words that were still not comprehensible to me. Raising his hand he shot a fireball at me which I twisted around just it time to miss. I ran full speed at him again snarling the entire way. He raised his hand to shoot another fireball at me, but didn't see Van come behind him and bite him in the leg. When Van had shifted back I had no clue, but was glad he did. While distracted I went for the guys neck ripping out his lymph nodes in the process. As soon as I ripped him limb from limb I shifted back not caring that I was naked. I carefully but hurriedly undid my mates restraints,  and noticed Van was taking the young blonde girl off the hook. I didnt have to say a word to Van as we picked up the girls and ran out of the back door of the compound heading for the pack house. Looking down to my mate I saw how bad she looked,  she was bloody everywhere and her lips had know started turning blue. I picked up more speed,  and so did Van arriving at the pack house in a matter of minutes. The pack doctor was already waiting on us, and had two hospital beds waiting. I placed my poor sweetheart on one of the beds not paying attention to Van who was doing the same. The pack doctor and his small shewolf nurse started  working hurriedly on Chloe. ''Alpha, Van I think its best if you two wait outside.'' He explained. I growled low.  But also realizing I had the responsibility of my pack I left the room with the intention of being back in a matter of seconds. I decided to mind link Tyler to see how things were.

Tyler how are things?,I questioned.

Tyler responded immediately, Good we have done killed most. But the rest ran off as soon as you got Chloe out. It was weird they just tucked tail and ran.But we are on our way back and none of ours was lost or injured.Hows our Luna?

Not sure , but it doesn't look good Ty,I stated.