Chapter 24

Hey everybody  so did yall like the surprise about Chloe being pregnant? Things are beginning to get good now that we are coming down to the wire. Hope yall enjoy this chapter . Any suggestions for the next book .thanks-kayla

Ahazial ‘ s Pov(Wizard)

Finally they have captured her , after all these long years . She is very strong , just like her father. Watching her from afar has been hard , but had to be done. I needed her to shift before I finally captured her. These rogues I have been using are just a pawn in my evil scheme. I plan on getting rid of them and her as soon as I have the red wolf in my powers,  then I will disappear.  My lead rogue is taking me to her know. I can’t wait to see her ,the beauty, even as a child she was the most gorgeous creature I have ever seen. It is going take days to get the shewolf week enough to extract her spirit. But when I do I will be the strongest wizard alive ,and I will be able to take over all werewolves  and have them do whatever bidding  I want.

Rob’s Pov

I had been so on edge the last couple of hours that I have literally knocked holes into every wall in the house.I had gotten so bad  my dad finally had to put an Alpha order  on me to calm down , which didn’t suit my wolf at all. I couldn’t feel Chloe’ s emotions , or connect with her through our mind link. Most times when this happens either the other mate has to be dead , or has been severely injected with wolfsbane . The thought of someone having the gall to touch my mate made me want to kill . I refused to believe Chloe was dead , I would feel it if she was.  I was pacing the kitchen when my father walked in with a sad look on his face , my mother following close behind. I ran up to them fearing the worst, my mate couldn’t be gone . I would search for her the rest of my days if I had to.” Son most of the scouts have come back, but none of them could trace the scents to a location. It seems all the scents have disappeared without a trace.” He silently stated. “ No we can’t stop looking . We just can’t .” I replied . My father came up to me , and placed his hand on my shoulder. “ We won’t stop son . We will find her I promise .” He genuinely declared. I looked my father straight in the eyes , and gave him a serious look. “ If we don’t soon dad. I think I may lose my mind. “ I said . My father nodded his head, as he hugged my mother.” I understand son. I’m fixing to join the scouts . Why don’t  you come along .It will make you feel like your doing something.” He suggested. I nodded my head, before my father and I ran out the door and shifted into our wolves.

Chloe’s Pov

I had lost all track of time, my arms had gone past being painful to not being able to feel them at all.It felt like it has been days since I had seen any sign of daylight or human existence, but it had only been hours according to my wolf. Savannah had lone past since stopped talking, she was using the last of her strength trying to fight off the poison that was running through my system trying to keep it from affecting my pup. I knew Rob would find me , he had too if not for me to save our precious little one. I had always wanted children, even before I knew I was a wolf. I just did not want to bring my child into the world this way. I was suddenly startled by the sound of voices outside the door , and new I was about to be in for the fight of my life.