Chapter 16

Hey everyone ....is my story getting boring ? What do yall think should happen ? Comment and let me know-kayla

Jessica's Pov

After running off into the woods , I ran for two hours before I finally collapsed on the forest floor. I can't believe that sorry excuse for a wolf beat me and then embarrased me in front of the whole pack." Why don't we just leave." my wolf suggested , quietly. I was seething with anger. " Shut up you sorry excuse for a wolf ." I replied ." How could you let that mutt beat us ?" Waiting for an explanation I crossed my paws. " She is our Alpha female . We had to obey." My wolf replied. " Alpha female my but. Rob is our rightful mate ." I stated , angrily. My wolf did not reply so I believed she had finally sided with us. The next instant I jumped at the sound of crunching leaves to my right. Standing there was three men , and they did not look surprised to see me.  I slowly rose to my full height ,and started to back up slowly while growling in the process. The tallest man standing in the middle slowly raised his hands above his head . " We are not gonna hurt you .But we may have something you want to hear about the she wolf Chloe , and may can make a suggestion on how you can be rid of her so you can be with your mate." He smiled with a sneer.I shifted back to my human form ,stark naked and all. " I'm listening " I replied, grinning from ear to ear.

Chloe's Pov

Three days later

So for the last couple of days I have been doing nothing but moving all of my and my mom's stuff into the pack house. Rob had been so happy when I finally agreed to move in with him . I had talked to my mom , and she said it was normal for mates to not want to be away from each other , and since I was soon to be an Alpha female I would need to start preparing myself around pack members to show I was ready and in charge."Chloe are these the only clothes you have ?" Rob asked ,looking at the small heap of clothes I had laid on the bed. I pulled down some hangers out of the closet and shrugged. " Mom and I moved around so much I didn't see the need to have many clothes." I replied.Rob frowned at this and pulled out his wallet." Chloe take my credit card. I want you and Judy to go shopping spare no expense understood. Get whatever you want ." He said, handing me a blue card. I looked at the card for a minute , and shook my head. " No Rob I can't do that . That money is yours." I replied . Rob placed the card in my hand before he placed a kiss on my forehead. " Chloe I'm your mate , and my number one requirement as a mate is to provide and take care of you . Whats mine is yours and trust me money is definately not an issue." He explained . I nodded understanding there was no point arguing with him. Rob pulled me in for a kiss , and it was one of those sweet savory kisses that makes your toes curl.He slowly pulled away , and his eyes had started turning black. He took a deep breath , and calmed himself down just before he had a huge smile on his face. " I have something I want to show you ." He said, leading me down the stairs to the front door .He put his hand over my eyes ." What are you doing?" I asked ." Giving you something that you have always wanted."He whispers in my ear the same time he threw open the front door . I gasped. Sitting in the middle of the front yard was a brand new 2013 Ford Mustang.It was the color of a royal blue ,but had pink stripes starting from the hood going all the way to the trunk. I ran out to where the car was sitting , and looked it inside and out . " This is mine?" I asked , turning to Rob. " Yes angel. Its all yours." Judy stepped out of the passenger seat of the car , grinning from ear to ear. " Ready to go shopping?" She asked, jumping up and down. " You bet ." I replied ,jumping in the drivers seat.Rob knocked on the car window. I rolled the window down giving him a curious look, because his face was more stern than I had ever seen."Be careful you two . Stay in town the rogues have been really quiet , and dad senses that something is coming." He said, before leaning down to give me a quick kiss. " Ok you two. Rob we won't be gone that long I promise. Were just going to get her a few things." Judy stated. Rob nodded before backing away from the car." I love you ." I mind linked him ." I love you most ." He mind linked back , While I crunk up the car and shot out of the drive.