chapter 25

;hey everybody well we are almost at the finish line. so what do you think that chloe is gonna live or die.so on thde sequel comment and let me know who yall think it should be about. thanx enjoy the rest of the story;))

Chloe's Pov

I shivered internally at the sound of the rugged door opening,  but what came through that door surprised me beyond belief. Two rough scary looking guys that I that I have never seen before came through the door carrying a young girl looking to be about sixteen or seventeen. She looked up at me, and instantly I noticed that her eyes were lifeless.She had long blond hair and sky blue eyes, but I noticed instantly Her body was bloody and bruised to the point of almost having no regular healthy skin color. I flinched away when one of the bigger of the two men punched the young girl in the back of the head knocking her out cold. ''Hor good for nothing•''he stated, hanging the young girl on a hook . I felt myself instantly feeling protective of the poor girl, and accidently let out a loud growl at the two laughing men. They instantly turned scowling while making their way across the room over to me.''aww scott looks like our little puppy is not liking the accomadations.'' the big burly man said, coming with only an inch from my face.  I gathered up as much saliva as I could and spit right in his face. I smirked when the man's face turned bloodshot red, but that was before he planted the but end of his gun on the back of my head.''Night night puppy.'' was the last thing I heard whispered in my ear before I welcomed the blackness.

Rob's Pov

We had finally gotten a lead to the whereabouts of the rogue camp ,So I was in my dads office rallying together our troops on how to get in without getting Chloe killed.''Tyler your going to take twenty wolves and come in from the west.Dad is going to take the other twenty wolves and come in from the east. Van your going in with me. We are goinin to get Chloe out before I kill those damnations.Are we agreed?''I stated. Tyler and Van were nodding in agreement with me, thinking my father would be doing the same I looked to him. But instead he was just stand

ing in the corner with his arms crossed with a solemn look on his face.I stood up so fast I threw my chair against the wall with a loud bang!." Leave us." I said using my alpha tone. Tyler and Van walked out without another word."Dad what is wrong with you ?'' I questioned. My father looked up to me a new declaration on his face. " Son I have decided to step down as alpha."he stated. "Dad we don't have time for this." I hissed, slammimg my fist down on the desk breaking it in half. "Son its time for me to step down. I have become weak. If it wasnt for me Chloe wouldn't have been taken in the first place.Also your sitting here giving the orders and organizing all things belonging to a true alpha." he stated,  walking up to me placing a hand on my shoulder. I sighed.''Dad thats not true.'' My dad held up his hand.  ''Son it s time. '' he declared. I nodded my head in understanding . My dad stepped back now only placing his hand on my forehead.''I Alpha Dale of the Red Dawn pack give all Alpha responsibilities to my son Robert Haynes. Robert do you promise to take care of Red Dawn ? Putting it first before yourself and keeping all the laws of the werewolf?" he questioned. I took a deep breath  . "I do". All of a sudden all of my fathers Alpha power surged into me,  and i could feel my powers doubling.  More powerful than ever, all the wolves in the pack howled in acceptance of their new Alpha. Stepping forward with my father onto the porch,  I saw every single pack member in wolf form besides the mothers and young children. Raising my head high I spoke loudly. " Red Dawn I promise to be a good alpha,  but first we must retrieve your luna.Are you all with me?''All the members either shouted or howled in agreement. I jumped of the porch and shifted into my wolf. He had know doubled in size due to my new Alpha powers. I howled and started running to the rogue camp with tyler, van ,my dad, and all my best fighters hot on my tail.