Chapter 29

hey everyone this story is almost done.Will Chloe make it? Comment vote and let me know;))

Rob's Pov

Three Days later

I had sat in the chair next to Chloe's bed for what seemed like months ; but what only turned to be was three days. The doc had done all he could for my mate,  but he said know that only time could heal her wounds. The wolfsbane had been sucked out of her system, so her body could heal with werewolf speed like normal. The scary thing was Chloe had still not woken up yet. I barely kept myself from falling apart, but new I had to for my pack. Van still came to the infirmary everyday,  but it was not as much to visit Chloe as to see the young blonde headed girl. I couldn't quite place what was going on between them, but it was obvious as the nose on her face that she didn't trust men. Van had told me that her name was Amy, she couldn't speak as far as I could tell because of the brutality she faced around her throat. Amy was being beating and tortured just like Chloe, but not to the extent of Chloe's damages. I laid my hand on Chloe's, praying to the moon goddess to heal her when the doc walked in. He had just finished running some test on Chloe, but what had me concerned was the grim look on his face. I stood up as he approached.''What is it Doc?''I questioned.  ''Well Alpha after running alot of test it seems to me your mate is doing this to protect her pups.''He said,  cracking a grin. I sat back down with a loud thump.''Come again.''I stated. The doc came around and placed his hand on my shoulder. ''Alpha your mate has kept herself in a coma the last three days to heal her body so it can properly carry your pups to full term.Her body is almost fully healed so she should be waking up soon."he smiled,checking on Chloe one last time. My mouth was hanging open as I watched the Doc exit the room My mate is pregnant and carrying my pups. I jumped up and fist pumped I was so exited. I couldn't wait to see my mates emarald eyes,  and feel her lips against mine.

Chloe's Pov

I felt like I was floating in nothing but blackness, if this was death it was definately peaceful. Soon I started seeing a light , it got brighter and brighter until it enveloped me whole. I closed my eyes expecting to be in heaven, but instead I was in the garden I first talked to Savannah in my dreams. I looked at my shoulder and knee expecting to have stab wounds, but there was nothing there."Expecting to find something ."said a voice I knew all to well. Turning around with a big smile on my face, I saw Savannah laying under a big oak tree not more than ten yards from me. I ran over an threw my arms around her neck giving her a huge hug. " O savannah I thought I had lost you." I cried. Savannah gently wrapped her paw around me pulling me close.'' You almost did.''I heard her reply. ''Just another couple of minutes and I would have no longer existed.But then our mate showed up and man did he show out.''I gasped and quickly pulled back from Savannah.''Is he ok and what about the pups?'' I asked,  scared of the answer. Savannah simply gave me a smirk. ''He is just fine Chloe, and by the grace of the moon goddess so are the pups.''she replied. ''But Chloe you have to go back. I know your shutting off your body to protect yourself, but Chloe its ok your safe.  Our mate needs us.'' I nodded knowing she was right,but was not sure how. ''Savannah how do I do that?''I questioned. Savannnah stood up along with me and faced me. '' Chloe look into my eyes before you close them, and you will wake up.''she stated. I did as she said before closing my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I was laying on a hospital bed with my mate asleep in a chair next to my bed with his head laying on my arm. Smiling I used my other hand to run threw his gorgeous blonde locks. SLowly he raised his head eyes full of sleep, and looked at me longily for what seemed like forever.