Chapter 27

ok everybody who do yu think is amy s mate comment and let me know.

Rob's Pov

We have just arrived at the rogues camp , and my father was bringing some of the fighters in from the east side. I mind linked Tyler and my father,

Van and I are going in firstTyler dad when I have Chloe I will mindlink you to start the attack.

Tyler nodded his head in understanding as sure as my dad was doing the same. All of a sudden I felt a fear come over me,  it wasn't mine so I knew it must be Chloe's. But as soon as it came it was gone, and as I was about to turn to Van to see if he was ready to go in. I dropped on all fours from the pain that shot through my back leg,  but as I looked at my leg I saw it was fine. The thought that came to me scared me to my core, if it wasnt me it had to be Chloe. My front leg gave out next and the pain was excruciating in my shoulder. Tyler and Van were standing over me whining. I knew Chloe was in trouble,  I could feel her fading which was not a good sign. Forcing myself to get up I looked over to Van and let out a low menacing growl.

What was all that about,Van mind linked me.

Its Chloe they are torturing her we have to go in now. Van your with me you know the drill.Tyler you and dad know the plan. Lets go . I replied.

Van and I ran behind the compound and shifted back into our human forms. We both threw on a pair of basketball shorts,  as we looked for a back door. I mean common who breaks in through a front door. There was a small door on the corner of the building,  being guarded by only one rogue that I could tell. Van took his place behind me as we scaled along the building toward the door. The rogue was so preocupied with the music in his ears he didnt hear me as I came up behind him and put him in a choke hold just before I broke his neck. I threw the rogue to the side and we made our way up two flights of stairs without a rogue in sight. I couldnt understand it,  and then all of a sudden I heard a scream. It came from a room up at the top of the next flight of stairs. I knew that voice it was Chloe, I could feel my wolf trying to break free. We only had one more flights of stairs , and then I swear I was going to kill whoever was in that room torturing Chloe.

Chloe's Pov

Not to long after Ahazial started torturing me,  Jessica the slut of a shewolf I couldn't stand walked in to help him. I was in so much pain I couldn't scream anymore,  I felt my body go into a state of shock. My body has know numbed,  but I could still hear the things being said. Jessica had know started torturing Amy,  and even though she couldn't speak I could hear her cries and groans of pain. I wanted to stop them scream do something, but my body was to weak to be of any help. Ahazial had know started laughing.''Thats it my darling. Just a little more and your wolves shall be mine.''Jessica joined in on the laughter. Savannah was all but gone, I could no longer feel her. Ahazial know had gotten a hot poker,  and it was still red from being in a fire. As he plunged it into my rib cage,  I had no choice but to let out and ear peirceing cry. The next thing I knew heard footsteps running down the hallway, before two loud growls sounded out. They were such meacing growls and snarls it would have had my wolf cowering down in submission if she were here. I new that growl it was Rob. I wanted to yell and scream at him to run, but all I heard was a loud no and scuffling before I welcomed the darkness that I figured had to be death.