chapter 19

Hey everyone sorry I know its been awhile. Thanks for all the votes and comments . I am going to keep going with this story and will probly make a sequel but it wont be about Rob and Chloe . I am gonna hold a vote should it be about :)) 1. Van ( Robs third in command) or  2. Rob and chloes daughter So glad yall are liking my story guys . This chapter is when things start getting intense.

Rob's Pov

Two days . It had been two whole days since I had seen my angel's beautiful eyes or her smile .My wolf was about to make me go mad with all the whining he kept making.I had not left her side one time since the pack doctor had arrived. He came in and checked on Chloe every couple of hours and still there was no change in her condition. Chloe's mom had come as soon as my dad had called her with the news. She stayed at the pack house worried over her only child,but was kind enough to give us our privacy.I had to keep my wolf in check when people were in the room around Chloe . I had growled at each person that went near and touched Chloe since my wolf was so possessive of her as was I. I just wish I could go back in time , and change not following Chloe up to our room. I thought she was fine . I don't understand what happened. I was still sitting in the chair next to the bed , when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs . Their was a slight knock on the door before the pack doctor stuck his head in. He looked to me making sure it was ok if he came in. I nodded holding back a growl that was pushing to come out. He came in watching me as he made his way over to Chloe . He took his stethoscope and listened to her lungs and heartbeat. Then he turned to me with a smile . " Rob Chloe is making some headway she should be waking up soon . The infection is leaving her lungs slowly but surely and her heartbeat is getting stronger. Its amazing . Your mate must have a really strong wolf ."He commented . I stood up next to Chloe and kissed her on the cheek.  " I know she does Doc .She is the most amazing person I know, but after this she is never leaving my sight again." I replied, looking down at my beautiful mate .

Chloe's Pov

Once I welcomed the blackness I felt like I was drifting in nothingness. Soon though I heard a voice , but couldn't find its location. " Chloe .My poor Chloe." It whispered. I looked around , but all there was was darkness. Then suddenly there was a bright light ,and I was standing in a beautiful meadow. I walked through the meadow observing the flowers .When all of a sudden there appeared before me my wolf savannah . She wasn't facing me, but instead was looking out towards the distance . She was growling with her hackles up showing her canines. The hair on her back was standing up , and the sounds of her growls were enough to almost make me curl up in fear. Out of the distance came that same voice calling my name ,but this time it was loud enough that I could tell it was a mans voice. "Chloe come to me darling ." I new the voice wasn't Robs because it made the hair on the back of my neck stick up and gave me a queery feeling . I looked down and savannah had know gone into attack position. Suddenly as the voice came it was gone. Savannah relaxed and turned to me . " What s going on?" I asked , wrapping my arms around myself. "Chloe the voice that was calling you was the same person that destroyed our pack. He wants you and your soul or as you may call it me. He got into your head through black magic when he felt your despair . It's how he lures in his victims." She stated . I sat on the ground facing savannah ." But why does he want us?" I asked, confused ." Because I am the most powerful werewolf that has ever lived." Savannah declared. "He wants my spirit to make himself more powerful.You need to stay within the pack Chloe these rogue attacks that have been going on are all him." I sighed ." Why did you choose me?" I questioned." Because Chloe you are alot stronger and more powerful than you think you are. The moon goddess placed us together so we can keep our kind alive." I stood up and started pacing . " How are we going to defeat this dude. " Savannah gave me a wolfy smile. "That my dear will be made clear soon enough." She said . All of a sudden I was thrown back into blackness. I could feel my body and I was stiff as a board . I tried to open my eyes , when I felt a presence next to me . I knew it was Rob through our link.My throat was dry ,but I managed to croak out his name before he appeared hovering over me. I was finally able to open my eyes and able to see his handsum face.

Rob's Pov

I had been asleep when I heard Chloe whipser out my name . I jumped up and was next to her in a minute . " Baby .I am here." I stated. Chloe motioned towards the water jug on the night stand . I went over and poured her some water and helped her drink it. " What happened ?" she asked . I set the water on the table next to my bed . My wolf was howling with joy now that he knows his mate was going to be alright.I placed a kiss on her forehead. " Baby you passed out in the shower and developed hypothermia." I stated , looking into my mates beautiful emarald eyes.Chloe looked confused before she finally nodded in understanding. " I thought you didn't know longer want me as a mate since you didn't follow me up stairs after the incident at the mall."She whispered. I felt my eyes darken when she said this. " Chloe I could never not want you as my mate . I love you always and forever.Dont you ever talk or say anything like that again " I stated .Chloe smiled and nodded her head . I leaned down and gave her a kiss witch turned passionate just after a few seconds. I stuck my tongue in her mouth tasting her every inch .When I finally pulled back Chloe's eyes were black also ,but I kept myself together even though I wanted to claim her over and over again. I knew she still needed to recover . I mind linked the doc that Chloe was awake. As soon as the doc walked in half of the pack was behind him wanting to check on their future luna.After the doc checked Chloe and said she just needed rest. I growled " Alright everybody out !!." I stated, feeling my wolf being possesive. After everyone left I crawled into bed with my mate and spooned her in close to me wrapping my arms around her .Two days without sleep had finally got to me , and Chloe and I enjoyed a restful nights sleep.