Chapter 30

ok everybody I want to get this book in the watty awards. I need more votes and comments please... and I am dedicating this book to my baby I miscarried a year ago:))... I love yu Chloe:)

Rob's Pov

I couldn't register in my mind that my mate was awake;until, Chloe asked me was I just going to sit there all day. I jumped up and kissed her with such passion to make sure she knew I loved her, but was gentle in the process. She moaned against my lips making me hard instantly. I pulled away only an inch from her face and looked her square in the eyes.'' Chloe I love you so much. The affect of almost loosing you made me and my wolf almost go crazy. I promise you I will never let anything ever happen to you again or our pups.'' I stated, cracking a grin.  Chloe's face brightened at the recognition that I knew about our pups.

Chloe's Pov

He knew. I couldn't believe he knew and he was happy about it. I reached up and pulled Rob down for another kiss. When we pulled apart Rob cleared his throat.'' O and another thing I need to tell you is we are now alpha and luna of the Red Dawn Pack.''he smirked. I smiled.  ''You know before all this happened I would have been scared about being luna, but know I realize that nothing else matters.  You ,our pups, and our pack are the world to me and I love every minute of it."I replied. Soon the Doc walked in,  and he smiled at seeing me awake. ''Well Luna its good too see your awake.  Would you like to have a sonogram to see the pups?''he asked ,pulling in all the heavy equipment. I nodded my head in exitement. The Doctor raised up my shirt and squeezed some of that cold gel on my abdomen. I could tell Rob didnt like someone touching me,  but allowed it so we could see our pups. After placing the small stick thing on my stomach, the black screen popped up two small forms. ''Well we have twins alpha and luna , and it looks like a boy and girl.''he stated. I smiled tearing up, and felt Rob wrap his arms around me embracing me in a hug. ''We are going to be parents.'' I cried happily.I looked over at the hospital bed next to mine , looking for amy, but she wasn't there.  I looked over to Rob and the Doc.'' Where's Amy?''I asked. Rob had a sad look come over his face.''Rob where ...is... Amy?I asked again slower this time.''She is in a private room in the house.  She avoids everyone espescially males, and the only person she has let close to her is Judy.But she can only do so much around her.''he sighed. Getting up off the bed ,I started clumslily walking out of the room towards the stairs. Rob wrapped his arm around my waist stopping me from moving forward''Baby what do you think you are doing? You have to rest.''he said, concern lacing his voice ''Take me to her.''I demanded.  ''Baby...''Rob started. I raised my hand stopping him from saying anything else.'' Now Rob.'' I stated, using my alpha tone. Rob nodded his head before picking me up bridal style,  and heading up the stairs.