Chapter 2

Hi everyone I hope yall like my story so far. It is my first here on wattpad. Comment and let me know how yall like it. Thanks everyone.

Chloe's Pov

As expected I got lost , and ended up being fifteen minutes late when I finally found the classroom. I took a deep breath and prepared myself. When I opened the door suddenly every eye was on me . I wanted to shrink into the floor. " And what may I ask are you doing here?"I looked over to where the voice came from ,and Standing there was a man around his 4o's . He was mean looking and bald headed at that. The man I assumed was the teacher cleared his throat. The words I replied came out in a stutter. " My name is Chloe Foster ,and I am new." The teacher rolled his eyes. " They never tell me anything. Fine ms. Foster why don't you take a seat.I am Mr. Rogers" I looked for an empty desk ,and found the only one was in the back. I walked over to the desk, but stopped instantly when I saw the person sitting next to me, He was freaking gorgeous , but when he turned and looked at me in the eyes and smiled my world stopped . We stared at each other in what seemed like forever. His smile disappeared for a few seconds looking like he was in thought ,but came back more dazzling than before.Mr .Rogers grumbled breaking Chloe out of her spell , and Chloe took a seat. She was embarrased . " Why did that just happen?" She thought to herself.

Roberts Pov

I was sitting in class laughing , and I was talking to my good buddy Van. We were talking over plays for the football game on friday, when I smelled the most amazing scent, mango and strawberries.I look up too where the scent is coming from and standing in the doorway was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. She was around 5'6 and had the most beautiful auburn hair ,but nothing struck me more than her beautiful green eyes.Mate!! My wolf screamed...what no way. Mate, Mine !! It screamed again. I stared at her unblinking until I heard mr Rogers talk very sternly at her.It took everything I had not to growl at him. He motioned at the desk next to me , and I smiled. My mate was going to be sitting next to me. I kept smiling when I heard her say her name was Chloe. I loved that name it looked like it would fit her. When she sat down I saw the confused look on her face as she stared off into space. I was nervous , but decided to introduce myself anyway."hello....im Robert but everyone calls me rob" She looks at me like im crazy , but smiled a little anyway." hi im Chloe"