Chapter:10

Ana's POV

It's been a month since I moved into my new apartment. I found out that Taewoon is my neighbor. He and his other roommates were very nice and funny. Sungmin was the youngest and we became pretty close. They are over my place often but I don't mind. Jihoon, Yu-Kwon, and Ji-Goo are over just as much as the other three. Having 6 visitors at once is a lot to handle, but I manage.

Taewoon and Yu-Kwon knew each other which was no surprise to me. Jihoon didn't really like Taewoon, and vice versa, which wasn't a surprise either. Jihoons little sister liked to sleep over my house often. She likes to call it 'Girl Time'.

"Unnie!" A little girls voice shouted.

"Unnie! Wake up!" Something suddenly started hitting my butt. I wake up on my stomach to Nina sitting on my back and slapping my behind. "Nina? What time is it?" I asked groggily. Turning over so I was on my back Nina falls in the empty space on the bed. "It's almost 10." Getting up to go to the bathroom Nina follows behind me talking about todays plans. We were going to the zoo since her parents and brother were busy with work. I had the day off so I said I would watch her.

"Can we visit the penguins first?" She asked as she shoved cereal in her mouth. I smiled as she continued on and on about how she couldn't wait to go.

After breakfast we went back into my room and got changed. It was going to be a hot day so I changed into a pair of blue high waisted shorts and a loose white crop top that had red lips in the middle. My hair grew so it was now shoulder length. I fashioned it to a messy bun. Nina changed into a bright colorful sundress. I pulled her long dark brown hair into a high ponytail and put a white head band on her.

I grabbed my bag and my phone. We slipped on a pair of flip-flops and walked out to the hallway. Walking to the elevator Taewoons door opened and he stepped out wearing a pair of blue jeans, a white v-neck shirt and white sneakers.

"Oh hey Diana. Nina." He greeted smiling at us. "Hi Taewoon." Nina pouted and tugged on my hand. "You guys going somewhere?"

"No! It's none of your business!" Nina shouted.

"Nina!" I was shocked. She's usually very respectful but when it came to Taewoon its like it all went out the window. "That was rude. Apologize or we're going back." She looked down and spoke very quietly. "I'm sorry."

"We're going to the zoo." I said looking back at him. "You wanna join us?" Nina looked up at me and began tugging my hand again. "Uh will it be alright?"

"It's fine." I said smiling.

Taewoon's POV

We arrived at the zoo. I was walking on the right side of Diana and Nina was on the other. Stopping to get a map I spot a gift shop that had little animal head bands. I bought three different animals. Giraffe ears for me, Panda ears for Diana, and Monkey ears for Nina cause she looked like a monkey.

Walking up to the girls wearing my giraffe headband they look at me, Diana trying to suppress her laughter and Nina glaring at me.

"You have got to be kidding me." Diana flicks the giraffe ear. I smiled placing the panda ears on her. "Nina gets the monkey." She puts the monkey ears on her. "Unnie I don't want to wear this." She pouted. "Come on Nina, if you don't wear it everyone's gonna think me and Taewoon are weirdos." Nina shrugged and pulled her hand towards the reptiles.

"That's one big lizard." Diana said her face pressed up against the glass. I chuckled at her cuteness. "That's an iguana." Nina spoke up. "What's the difference?" Diana asked face still against the glass. "Unnie come on I wanna see the penguins!" Nina pulled on her hand but she didn't move.