Chapter:41

Pressure and dead silence. That was what I felt and heard. Everything moved in slow motion. Zico pushed Soengmin, who had his gun pulled out and pointed towards Dong-woo, who had just fired a shot. He clutched his chest and fell to the floor.

"Jiho.." I barely whispered.

Soengmin fired a shot towards Dong-woo who immediately fell back onto the wall, his hand gripped my hair, and if it weren't for the fact that I was still chained, I would've fell on top of him. My eyes focused on the lifeless body near the door. My eyes burned as tears started welling up.

15 Minutes Ago...

Zico's POV

"ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival), five minutes." Soengmin reported to his partner that was driving another car behind us. We drove the directions Mika gave us. The lights and sirens were on, so instead of taking an hour to get there it took us 30 minutes, we sped down the streets.

"What are we-"

"No, there's no we. You aren't even supposed to be here." He interrupted me. "There should be a S.W.A.T team there already, having the place surrounded. I will go get her and Riku. You will stay in the car."

"No. I'm going in with you." I said sternly.

"If I let you in and something happens, better hope you don't make it out alive. Cause if you do, Ana will have your ass on a silver plater and hand it to you." We pulled up a street that was filled with cop and S.W.A.T cars . Soengmin stepped out, walking over to several other officers. I got out the car and made my way towards them.

"Jiho get back in the damn car." He pointed behind me.

I looked him in the eye and stood my ground. "I'm going in with you."

Riku's POV

She was gone for a really long time. When he took her there was light outside but now it was dark out. I sat on the bed and hugged my knees. Closing my eyes, I think of the last time I saw Mika. She had really short hair and was wearing her work outfit.

I heard cars pull up and opened my eyes. There were red and blue lights flashing through the small window. Standing up on the bed and jumping on it, I try to look outside. What I could tell was that there are cop cars and police officers outside.

"They came! They came!" I shouted jumping off the bed, putting my shoes and jacket on.

"What's with the yelling!? I'm trying to watch-" He stopped talking when he saw the lights. His eyes grew big as he walk to the window and looked out it. "What the hell?" Sanwoo grabbed me, carrying me out the room, up some stairs and through a big room.

"Dong-woo!" Sanwoo walked up to a big door and started hitting it with his hand. "Dong-woo we have a problem!" He shouted. The door opened and the guy who took me away from Mika poked his head out.

"What problem?" Dong-woo asked looking mad.

"Cops." Sanwoo said. He looked at me then back at Dong-woo. "What should we do with the brat?"