Chapter: 03

Jihoon's POV

  'Then I'll go by myself.' Replayed in my head at least a million times. 'What if she goes and something happens to her?'

"Jihoon~"

'What if she gets lost or someone attacks her?'

"Jihoon..."

'What if-'

"JIHOON!" My thoughts were interrupted when someone yelled my name. My head shot up to see Ji-Yeon staring at me.

"Where am I?" I asked looking around not realizing I've been wandering around aimlessly. I finally see my house and was surprised.

" I walked all the way home?" I whispered to myself.

"Where did you go?" Ji-Yeon asked with a stern expression. "It's none of your business." I said walking in to my house with her following me.

"Of course it's my business you're my boyfriend, remember?" She said sarcastically at the end. I rolled my eyes and walked into my living room where my little sister was sitting on the couch.

"Oppa!"

"Nina!" I said and opened my arms wide so she could jump into them. "Annyeong Nina."  Ji-Yeon said with a 'cute' voice and Nina looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Oppa, why is she talking to me like she's my friend?" She asked and I laughed. "I don't know Nina." I said as I went to the kitchen. Nina went back to watching cartoons.

"We have to talk Jihoon."

"About what?" I asked as I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of orange juice.

"About earlier."

"What about earlier?"

"Do you really wanna break up?" She asked glaring at me. Taking a sip of the orange juice I looked at her. I opened my mouth to speak when my phone went off. I looked at the screen to see I have a new message from Ana.

"Who is it?" Ji-Yeon asked.

"Don't worry about it." I said as I put my phone on the table. 'Ana probably sent me the address. So she is really going.'

"We done talking yet?" I asked

"No you haven't answered me yet."

"Oh..... right." I said to myself.

'Do I wanna break up with her? We've been dating for at least a year now. But I don't really feel the same way I did when we first started.' I was deep in thought when Ana popped into my mind I could feel my cheeks heat up and a small smile appeared.

"Why are you smiling?" Ji-Yeon asked making me snap out of my thought.

" Let's break up." Is all I said before walking to the living room where Nina was sitting on the couch with a smile on her face. Ji-Yeon stood in the kitchen with a surprised expression that turned to one with anger in it.

"Bastard! You'll be nothing without me." She said before she stormed out my house.

"Oppa you finally did it!" Nina said taking off my beanie and ruffling my hair. I sat beside her on the couch. "So is it because of another girl." She excitedly. I looked at her with wide eyes and blushed.

"Yay! It is because of another girl." She yelled jumping up and down on the couch. "Oppa is getting a new girlfriend!" She said before jumping off the couch and running upstairs. I chuckled at her cuteness.

Ana's POV

"Let's see it's 9:40 and I need to get home by 10, the concert starts in about 20 minutes if I head there now I should be able to get there in 15 minutes." I said as I headed towards the club it was held in. " I can then stay there for about half an hour and that should be enough time to get some good pics and videos, I'll just tell my mom I was working on my project which isn't a lie."