Chapter:35

Mika'sPOV

"So what happened?" Ana's stepfather asked sitting on the edge of her bed. Everyone gathered in the small room, watching her as she struggled to remember the nights' events. The doctor and Jihoon stood close examining her, every few moments the doctor wrote something on a clip board that was in his hands.

"All I remember is getting mad and walking out the club," She said furrowing her brows. "Then I... er, I uhm or..." Her face started to turn red.

"Okay. What did you get mad at?" Hers eyes widen as she looked down at her hands then narrowed them at Zico. He puffed out his cheeks and pouted. She playfully rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Sitting back in the bed she let's out a huff.

"A floozy put her hands on something she shouldn't have." She stated with slight annoyance. Minhyuk and Yu-Kwon inwardly gasped, their eyes widening and lips parting they stared at her in complete shock. Zico, who stood between the two near the window, held back a smirk that was playing on his lips. Ana saw that and smirked herself. Her stepfather pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed deeply.

"I'm guessing the thing she touched was a guy," A smug look fell on Zicos' face. Her dad turned to Jihoon, causing everyones eyes to widen. The smug look on Zicos' face dropped. "Why didn't you stop her?" Jihoon put his hands up, shaking his head quickly. "You guys are dating, aren't you?" Dr.Kim glanced between the two surprised, then at Zico, a brow raising.

"No." Ana says.

"When did you guys break up?" Her dad, what's his name again? Ah Soengmin. Soengmin asked her confused. She pursed her lips as she tried to recall when it was they ended their relationship.

"About a month after she moved into her apartment." Jihoon spoke up, earning glares from Minhyuk and Yu-Kwon.

"That was 4 months ago. Why didn't you tell me?"

"A l-lot of things happened. I got really busy and i-it slipped my mind." She stuttered.

Soengmin let another sigh. "So who's the guy?"

"Jiho." She bluntly said without hesitation.

"Who's Jiho?" Ana pointed towards the three near the window. He follows and his eyes land on Zico, who grinned and gave a small wave. A crushed look falls on Jihoons face.

Turning back to Ana, Soengmin rubs his hands over his face in frustration. He abruptly stands up and turns to everyone. "Does anyone have and details about the car?"

'A black Mercedes' I thought in my head.

Everyone shook their heads. "Anyone see the driver?"

'Yes' I confessed in my mind.

Everyone answered with a tired no. "Okay," He said irritated. "I'll be back tomorrow. I want all of you here, so I can take your statements." And with that he took his jacket and left.

"Someone does not like you.." Kyung said looking at Zico.

"I've known that for 2 years."

I sat slumped in a chair next to Anas' bed. She grimaced as Jihoon placed her lunch on the table in front of her.

"I'm not eating that."

"Oh come on Ana. The food isn't that bad...." He trailed off as he removed the lid to show a dried out piece of meat.

Everyone had gone home to either change or rest. I stayed behind for two reasons.

One, I didn't want to face Dong-woo or Sandeul. If I did who knows what would happen.

Two, I felt responsible for what happened to Ana. I knew who it was that was driving the car. It was my fault she's here right now.