Chapter: 04

Ana's POV

"Soengmin..." I said tears running down my cheeks. I ran out of Zicos arm into Soengmins chest.

"Ana what are you doing here?" He asked grabbing me by the shoulders.

"Take me home. Please. I just wanna go home." I said sobbing.

"Ana there's blood on you. Are you hurt?"

"It's not hers." Zico said.

Soengmin looked up at him and gave him a weird look. He looked back down at me and sighed.

"Come on." He said putting his hand on my back and led me out the club with Zico behind us.

Jihoon's POV

I grabbed a taxi and went to the address Ana sent me. After sitting in the car for what seemed like hours we finally arrived at the club. Police cars, ambulances and news reporters were all around. I paid the taxi driver and jumped out the car. I made my way through the crowd and the area that was off limits. I spotted Ana being escorted out of the building followed by some blonde haired guy. I looked at Ana and she had blood on her.

"Ana!" I yelled

I ran under the police tape only to be stopped by two officers. I was able to get them off and continue towards her. When I reached her she looked at me surprised with her red swollen eyes. Before I could touch her I was pulled back by the same officers from before.

"No! Let him go." Ana said as she grabbed my arm.

"It's okay." The officer behind her said. I hugged Ana the second their hands were off. My tears finally fell as I held her in my arms.

"I forgot to call you." She said looking up at me. I shook my head "It's okay." I let her go and looked her up and down she had blood on her.

"Here take my shirt." I said I began to take off my shirt when the blonde guy took of his jacket and put it over her shoulders. I looked at him and he gave a smug look.

"Thanks Zico. I'll clean it and give it back." She said looking down. He kissed the top of her head.

'What. The. Fuck.'

"Keep it." Is all he said before walking away. She looked down her face red.

'What the hell did she do in there?' I questioned myself.

"Ana, Get. In. The. Car. Now."

She looked at the officer with a sad look, nodded and got in the back seat of the patrol car.

Ana's POV

I looked back at Jihoon he had a sad look on his tear stained face.

"Soengmin can you give my friend a ride home." I asked quietly. He looked in the rear view mirror and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Tell him to get in." He said sounding angry.

I opened the door and waved him to get in. He sat in the back with me and leaned into the seat. We sat in the car for about 5 minutes before someone finally spoke.

"What the hell were you thinking going to a place like that Ana?" Soengmin asked keeping his eyes on the road. "I wanted to get some pictures for our presentation." I said trying to stay calm. "Our?" He looked at Jihoon through mirror. "You're her partner?" Jihoon simply nodded. Soengmin slammed on the brakes causing me and Jihoon to fall forwards a little.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET HER GO TO A PLACE LIKE THAT?" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"I know I'm sorry I should have said something." Jihoon lied. I smacked him in the arm and turned to the now furious Soengmin.

"He did tell me, I was just stubborn. I wanted a good grade and-"

"And you thought going to place like that would help." He said continuing down the street. I stayed silent and nodded looking at my hands.

"Where do you live?" He asked Jihoon.

"Uhh.. You can just drop me off here I can walk the rest of the way."

"No where do you live?"

"Just make a left at the next corner."

We drove down the street Jihoon pointed to and he told Soengmin to stop in front of a modern looking house. "Bye Ana, I'll call you tomorrow." He said and got out the car. We waited until he went inside his house and left.

I stared out the window watching the scenery go by. Before I knew it we were already home. I got out the car and stood in front of the door scared to go in.

"We have to tell your mom what happened." Soengmin said walking up behind me. He opened the door and walked in. We took off our shoes and headed towards the living room.

"Diana Park, where have-" My mom stopped and looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"What happened to you! Why are you covered in blood?!" She asked yelling. She ran up to inspect my body for any cuts but looked confused when she couldn't find any. "Please tell me you didn't kill someone Ana."

I shook my and looked to Soengmin for help. "You have to tell her Ana." 

"I-I was... at a-" I couldn't tell her I was at a club and that I was drinking and dancing with some guy I barely knew. I always tried to make her happy and tried my best not to get into any trouble since we moved to korea but it's not like I always went looking for it, Okay maybe this time I knew I could get into trouble but it's not like I caused it.

I looked to Soengmin and he nodded. "I went to a club to get some pictures for my project." I said quietly and her expression grew grim.

"Okay so let me get this straight. You. An underage girl still in highschool went to a night club?" I slowly nodded looking at my feet. "WHAT THE HELL ANA?" She yelled walking away from me. "You promised me you wouldn't get into any trouble Ana, you promised!" 

"I know I'm sorry." I cried.

"And why the hell is there blood on you?"

"There was a shooting at the club and"

"A shooting?!? There was a shooting? So what your telling me is that you, my 17yr old daughter, went to a night club and there was a shooting and someone got shot and thier blood some how ended up on you?"

"I-I was leaving when I t-tripped over one of the bodies." Tears began to form in her eyes. "Some one died?" I slightly nodded "I could have lost you." She said quietly to herself. After a few moments of silence she went upstairs and into her room. 

A tear fell down my cheek I wiped it away and at looked at Soengmin.

"I have to get back to work." He said making his way to the door. "Ana, Don't talk to that blonde guy ever again, he's trouble, okay?" I nodded and headed upstairs to my room. I took off all my clothes, let my hair down and went into my bathroom. I turned on the shower and let the hot water hit me. I scrubbed off all the blood I had on me. After 30 minutes in the shower I came feeling clean but exhusted. I put on an over-sized sweater and layed on my bed. I thought about the nights events. Looking over I see the blood stained clothes on the floor with Zicos jacket. 

'We almost kissed in the club'

I touched my lips and turned on my side. After a few silent minutes I heard a vibrating sound. I looked at my phone.

"It's not my phone." Following the sound I stopped in front of Zicos jacket and picked it up. I reached in the pocket and found his phone.