Chapter:37

Kyung's POV

I had gotten up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water. Walking up the steps the light in Jihos' room was shining under the door. A few grunts came from behind the door. My eyes widened in horror at the thought of what they were doing.

"Ow. Don't just shove it in like that." I heard Anas' voice.

"Well what do you want me to do. It's so tight." Jiho said between grunts.

"You could've put a finger in first to see if it would fit." She suggested.

"No, what if it got stuck. And this is smaller then my finger so it should just glide in." I covered my mouth with my hand to muffle my laughter. Another grunt was heard before Ana sighed.

"Oh my god. Right there." She begged.

"Fast or slow?" Jiho asked.

"Fast." There was a creaking sound.

"I shouldn't be here" I whispered to myself.

"Oh my god!" Ana moaned. Dropping the cup it shatters on the floor, water and shards spilling all over the place.

"Ow." I cut my finger trying to pick up the glass.

The door opened and Jiho stood there staring down at me, his pants barely clinging on him and without a shirt. "What the hell are you doing?"

My cheeks started to feel hot. Standing abruptly I walk into my room, closing the door behind and putting my headphones on to drown out any sounds.

Ana's POV

"What was that?" I asked Zico when he climbed back on the bed.

"It was Kyung." He said rubbing a hand over his face.

"Did he drop something?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I couldn't really see what he was doing."

"Oh well let's finish."

"Your leg is still itchy?" He asked in a whiny tone.

"Yeah there's just one spot down near my ankle. It's really bugging me." I gave him puppy eyes. He sighed and took the make shift scratcher from the top of my cast. Sticking it carefully near my foot. "Okay I'm fine now."

Tossing it to the floor he jumps next to me on the bed. He looked at my cast in amusement. "I can't believe you let them draw all over your cast."

"I didn't really have a choice. The moment I walked through the door Kyung took my crutches and carried me to the couch where Jaehyo had drafts, markers and crayons ready." He laughed. Propping my leg on a few pillows and pulling the blanket up to my chin, he lays on his side next to me.

"Does your leg hurt?" He asked wrapping an arm around me. I shrugged my shoulders. "Is that a yes or no?"

"It doesn't hurt that much." We laid there in silence. Staring up at the ceiling I think about all that happened this week. From finding out my mom chose to end her life to getting hit to Mika being M.I.A. This was all just a bit much. But the one thing that kept bothering me was the call from Soengmin. When I first woke up they told me they left a message to my father telling him I was in an accident. Then Soengmin showed up. And the next day the nurse said that my dad called and said he couldn't make it. Only to have Soengmin call an hour later telling me he was at the hospital.

Zico reached over me and turned the lamp off, getting under the blanket with me and resting his head on top of mine. "Jiho.." I called out quietly.

He hummed in response. "Did a nurse call Soengmin to the hospital?"

"No. I think it was Minhyuk."