Chapter:16

It's been almost two weeks since I last talked to Minhyuk, Taewoon, or Yu-Kwon. I wasn't upset with them anymore but me giving them the silent treatment was their punishment. I decided it was for the best that I didn't call Jihoon.

Stepping into the café I'm greeted by Hara and other employees. When I go to the back Minhyuk is sitting in his chair. Spotting me he jumps up and greets me. Looking at him with a blank expression I put my things in my cubby and walk back to the front.

"Still giving him the silent treatment?" Hara asks giggling. I nod, grabbing a tray of freshly baked goods. "When are you gonna start talking to him?" She asks handing a customer their change. "Here's your change, your order will be out soon."

"I don't know. I mean I'm not really upset about it as much anymore but, it's his own fault for doing something reckless. But not just him, there's also Larry and Curly too. " She giggled.

"You know for the past week and a half, he has come to my house and whined about how your not talking to him." We laughed, I stopped and thought about what she said.

"He's been going to your house? Why?" Her face began to turn red, flustered she tried to change the subject.

"H-Have you talked to Zico?" I raise my brow and gave her a knowing look but decided to go along with it.

"No. I haven't talked to him in almost 8 months. It's like he disappeared or something." I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Really, 8 months?" She asked handing a customer their order. I shrugged.

"Well a few weeks ago, I was hanging out with Taewoon when Zico called him. I answered it and heard his voice again." I smiled at the thought of finally hearing his voice after months.

"So is it gonna be Taewoon or Zico?" She asked suddenly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Who do you chose? Taewoon or Zico?"

"What are you talking about? Their my friends. Or at least Taewoon is at the moment." She raised a brow at me.

"You really think I haven't noticed the way your face goes all dreamy when you talk about them? It's like cupid shot you in your butt with an arrow. No maybe two arrows." She said holding up two fingers.

"You really think I haven't realized that you and Minhyuk are a thing now?" I retorted. She froze and again her face was red. I walked around the counter, leaving her in her frozen state and cleaned a few tables.

I decided to take over the cash register and give Hara a break. She went into the back and walked back out with Minhyuk following close behind her.

I give them both blank expressions and continue with my work. From the corner of my eye I saw that he was pouting.

"Thanks and come again." I told the customer as Minhyuk came up to me. He cleared his throat before talking.

"A-Ana, if you don't talk to me then your f-fired." Again I gave him a blank expression. Fired? Please he wasn't going to fire me. He did this the last time I gave him the silent treatment. He ate a brand new box of Froot Loops I bought. I was so mad, I didn't talk to him for a month.

"Hara your boyfriend said he's going to fire me if I don't talk to him!" I whined. They both looked at me shocked, their faces becoming bright red. She grabbed Minhyuk by the arm and pulled him.

"What are you doing!?" She shouted in a whisper tone.

"She's not talking to me!" He told her pouting.