Chapter:38

"What's on your face?" Mino asked rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

I moved my face away from him. "Diana got bored yesterday and drew on our faces while we were asleep." Mino and Hanhae started laughing.

"What did she draw?" Mino asked, holding his sides. "There's pink on your face and green on his." He said pointing to me then to Kyung.

"She drew," Kyung hesitated. "Cucumbers." He mumbled, pouting. They started laughing harder, their faces turning red.

"What about you?" Hanhae asked between breaths.

"J-Just a cat." I said crossing my arms.

"Are there any pictures?" Hanhae asked.

Kyung and I pursed our lips. "No." We lied in unison.

"You guys are lying. Where is she I'll ask her to show me." Hanhae said getting up.

"She went out shopping with Yu-Kwon." He sat down disappointed. "He should be bringing her back any minute." I said looking at my watch. It was already 11:52 and whether or not Yu-Kwon listened to me, the shops should be closing soon so he has no choice but to bring her back.

"So that means we can ask her for the pictures when she gets back." Mino said nudging Hanhae with his elbow.

"There are no pictures." I groaned turning my seat back to the computer. "Let's finish the last verse." Kyung nodded as I stood and entered the live room. Placing the headphones over my ears, I give him the go and he started the track.

- If only I can see you again, if only I can say something

I hold these determinations in my heart and wait for you again

But we're always out of step, I'm so frustrated with the fate that separates us

I'm apologetic to my beating heart

No matter what the end entails

My feelings for you just never change

I love you, whatever the case, I like you

My body isn't by your side, but my feelings are already inside of you

My feelings are always broken

My existence has no meaning without you

Every day, the pain only gets worse

I don't care if you hate me, just come be by my side -

Finishing off I looked to Kyung who gave me a thumbs up. Stepping out I'm greeted by a few claps.

"When did you write this?" Mino asks.

"About a month before we came back." I said leaning against the table. Hanhae nodded his head.

"And it's about Ana, right?" He asks, rubbing his chin.

"No." My phone began ringing, saving me from answering anymore of their questions.

"Kyung he wrote that for Ana right?" Mino goes along with Hanhae.

"Yeah." He whispered.

Checking the caller I.D Dianas' photo pops up on the phone. I slide my finger across the screen and put it up to my ear.

"You have about five minutes before you guys are late." I said smiling. It was quiet on the other end, only breathing could be heard. "Diana?"

Kyungs' phone started going off with text messages taking him by surprise. It then started ringing. "Hyung?" He answered.