Chapter:36 Pt.1

"So what do we do now?" Zico asked, leaning against the window sill.

"Nothing." I said finishing off my milkshake.

He made a face. "Nothing? We should be going to the police right now."

"I know that Jiho, but if we do Dong-woo might not tell Mika where her brother is to be spiteful. I don't want to take that chance."

He sighs and pulls a chair to my bed, sitting down he holds my hand. "Fine. But the second we find him, my foot is going up Ong-wangs ass."

I blink a few times. "Dong-woo."

"That's what I said."

"Not even close."

"That's your opinion."

I wanted to retort back but the door opening stopped me. In the entrance stood Sandeul and Sanwoo, who held a bouquet of flowers, a balloon and a stuffed bear. Zico watched them with a fixed glare as they moved into the room. I squeezed his hand, he interlocked our fingers and turned to face the other way, pressing my hand against his lips.

"We heard what happened to you, Sleeping Beauty." My hand was squeezed, I felt Zicos' breath hitting the back.

"Ah, Well thank you for visiting." I said putting on a fake smile.

Sandeul turned his gaze to Mika who was fast asleep next to me. I stared at her then back at him, watching his expression. It was angered. His eyes showed more than rage, it was pure hatred.

Flowers and a pink bear wearing a shirt saying 'Get Well♥' were placed on my lap. I looked up at Sanwoo who was smiling. Zico poked the bear so it would fall off my lap and into the space between Mika and me.

"So who did it?" Sanwoo asked handing me the balloon and glaring at Zico.

"Some ass." I said looking at Sandeul. He turned and met my gaze, a slight smirk appeared on his face. "Lucky my dad already got the CCTV tapes and is looking over them now."

Sanwoos eyes widened. "Your dad's a cop?"

"Well he's a detective but yeah. He found my mom's killer, so I have no doubt that he can find the person who hit me." The color in Sandeuls' face drained, it's the first time I've seen his face express something other than anger or boredom. He walked over to Mika and shook her.

She shot up and looked around. When her eyes landed on Sanwoo, fear immediately fell on her face. Sandeul grabbed her wrist and pulled her from the bed.

"Hey, where are you taking her?" I asked reaching for her other arm.

"Dong-woo's been worried about her so we're going to take her home." He said dragging her to the door and out the room. I moved to get out of the bed but was pushed back down by Zico who kept his eyes on Sanwoo.

"Move." I said sternly.

"No." He growled, an irritated look on his face. "Shouldn't you be following him?"

"I don't follow people, but he is my ride. So I'll see you next time gorgeous." He winked.

"Oh really? You'll have to talk it up with my boyfriend first."

Shoving his hands into his pockets he smirks. "Sure. Where is he?"

I grabbed Zico by the collar and pulled him closer to me. Pressing my lips against his, he moves his head to the side, deepening the kiss. When I pulled away I looked at Sanwoo, his smirked turned to a straight line as he had his eyes narrowed at Zico and me. Turning he heads to the door and disappears behind the corner. I quickly move out the bed, and with Zicos' help, make my way to the window. Opening it I poke head out to see Mika being dragged by Sandeul.