Chapter:27

Ana's POV

Plopping myself on the couch I close my eyes, ready to pass out from the long day. I close my eyes, letting my mind wander as I wait for sleep to overcome me. The doorbell rang, making me jump up. Taking a glance at my phone it reads 10:53. I walked tiredly to the front door and opened it to find Zico, Kyung, Mino and a boy I never met before.

"Hello~" The boy said. I blinked a few times and turned to Kyung.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"I told you Jihos' sick. Lo-"

"Yeah yeah love sick. But that doesn't answer why your here." They all looked at each other then fixed their gaze on Zico. The boy pushed him forward, making him stumble in front of me, then they all took a step back.

"Well would you look at that!" The unnamed boy exclaimed, looking at the ceiling. "It's snowing. Mind if we come in for some hot chocolate?"

I leaned on the door frame, my arms folded and brow raised. "Your indoors."

"Oh where are my manners. My name is Hanhae." He said holding out his hand.

I stare at his hand then turned to head back into my home. Leaving the door open I hear the guys shuffling in and removing their shoes. Walking into my bedroom I close the door behind me. I strip off my scrubs and toss them in the laundry basket. Changing into a pair of pajama pants and a tank, I tie my hair into a bun and walk back to the living room where Hanhae, Kyung, and Mino sat huddled together like they were coming up with a plan. Zico was sitting on the edge of the ottoman staring out the window, a nervous look on his face.

When I sat down next to him I could see him stiffen. His hands were folded together on his lap and he had this crease in his forehead, like he was concentrating on something.

"What are you staring at?" I asked following his gaze.

"Ah, nothing in particular." He chuckles nervously. We sat silently, staring at nothing. I brought my knees up to my chest and rest my chin on them.

"Wasn't there, uh, something you wanted to tell me?" Three weeks I've known the fact that he likes me. Three weeks I've waited for him to say it, but I was always busy that we didn't have time to see each other. If he wants to get this off his chest, now is his best chance.

He took in a deep breath and held it. His lips moved but nothing came out. I moved closer and asked him to repeat it again. This time a little whistle sound came out.

"Jiho."

He fell back on the ottoman, covering his face with his hands.

"I like you. Maybe even more then that." He said the final part quietly. When I didn't respond he removed his hands from his face and stared up at me, looking for some kind of reaction. He sat up again, a disappointed look on his face. "My brother, huh?"

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"You like my brother."

"Really? For how long?" I asked jokingly, while pouting. He smiled and smoothed out my forehead. "I already knew you liked me. Did not know about the more part though." Embarrassment fell on his face, he scratched the back of his head and started laughing. Nervously.

"I'm not sure if I feel the same," He stopped laughing and put his hand on his lap. His gaze went back out the window, a sullen look on his face. I took his hand between mine, causing butterflies in my stomach, and held it on my lap. "But I know there's something." He squeezed my hand. I looked up at him, he smiled warmly at me.