Chapter:28

Taeil's POV

"You guys okay?" A voiced said.

"Uh Hyung, Diana?" Another voice called out. "What's wrong with them?"

"I dunno they've been staring blankly at nothing for a bit now."

"Diana has been like this since she got home."

"So what do we do?"

"Let's draw on their faces."

"No Jaehyo."

"Oh I know what to do!" Another voice said excitedly.

It was quiet, until the loud banging of pots being hit together filled the apartment.

"AHHHH!" Diana, who yelled and fell back off the stool and on to Jiho who was standing right behind her, covered her ears as Jiho caught her, wrapping his arms around her protectively. I covered my ears and laid my head on the island.

"KYUNG!" Someone tried calling out. The banging went on for a few more moments before it abruptly stopped. I lifted my head, ready to hit him over the head with the damn pots.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" Yu-Kwon screamed, taking the pots from him. Kyung squinted at him, like he was thinking of an escape plan, when he suddenly shouted a 'WHAT!?'

The ringing in my ears, as loud as the banging, persisted for a few minutes. When everyone came to from the shock, all glares we directed towards the culprit.

I walked into the living room, Ana and Jiho following behind me. Sitting on the couch, Jiho leads her by the hand and sits her next to me. Checking her one last time he runs a hand through her hair and walks back to the kitchen mumbling how he 'Was going to kick Kyungs' ass'.

"So.." Ana said, an exhausted expression on her face. "What are you so worried about?"

I stared at her, my round glasses sliding down my nose. "You tell me?"

She scowld at me. "Why?"

"We can figure out whos' problem is more important and solve that one first." I suggested.

She thought for moment then nodded in agreement. Sitting up straight she turns to face me. "You go first?"

"WHAT!? OUCH! WHY ARE YOU GUYS ATTACKING ME!?" Kyung yelled from the kitchen.

"Uh.. Mika. I was dropping her off at her place," Ana nodded. "And she started freaking out when we reached her neighborhood. When someone started banging on my car door, she got out and went with them."

"What?" She said in disbelief.

"She told me that when she got out the car, I should... should just drive away. Leave."

"Did you see the guys face?" I shook my head and leaned back on the couch. "So your worried cause she..."

"The guy sounded possessive."

"Possessive?"

"HUH!?" Kyung shouted.

"Stop yelling!" The guys said at once.

"Er.. well he did drag her into a car with him."

Her eyes widened and jaw dropped. "She what!?"

"I got out the car to help but I was forced against it," Ana listened to me, worried written all over her face. "The guy pinning me down told me, if I didn't want to get hurt to leave her alone."

She stayed quiet focusing on a reason. Jiho and the boys walked in fixing their clothes. Jiho sits next to Ana, placing a hand on her shoulder causing her to jump. He furrowed his brows and looked at her. "What's wrong?"

"Hmm? Uh nothing." She said smiling. He raised a brow.

"What are you so worried about?" I asked bringing her attention back on me. She blinked a few times.

"My issue isn't anything bad." She said her expression straight.

"What is it?" Jaehyo asked.

"Oh uh... I was worried cause... I.. I don't have my own shelf in the mini fridge at the hospital." Jiho watched her, amusement on his face. He places a hand on the back of her head and runs his fingers through her hair.

"And?" Jiho presses on.

She stares at him, a coy look on her face. "And I want a place to put my yogurt."

Zico's POV

"My ass still hurts." Kyung whined as he walked out the door.

"Yeah well my ears are still ringing." Yu-Kwon said kicking Kyung in the ass again.

"Would you stop!"

"Taeil Hyung~ Hurry up" Jaehyo shouted walking out into the hall with the other two. I head back into the living where Diana was typing something on Taeils phone.

"Give her a call," She said handing him his phone back. "Text me if anything happens."
He nodded, grabbed his jacket and made his way to the front door. Diana and I waited until we heard the door open and close. When we knew he was gone, she laid back down on the couch. I walked over to her and sat on her stomach.

"Ugh my god. How can someone so skinny be so heavy..." I laughed and moved her legs so I could sit. Resting  them on my lap she looks up at me. "Why are you still here?"

"Cause there's something up with you." She stared at me, a blank expression on her face.

"No there isn't." She deadpanned. I pulled her leg and slid her closer to me, her butt hitting my thigh. "Really.." She pouted at me.

"Did something happen at the hospital?" I asked resting my hand on her knee.

"Yea. I have no where to put my yogurt."

"Diana."

"Okay fine," She paused and laid her head back on the couch. "A patient flat lined and I froze when Dr.Kim asked me to do something." Disappointment fell on her face.  "She could have..."

It was silent. Diana stared up at the ceiling, her hands folded together and resting on her stomach, her legs were crossed and sitting on my lap. My elbow resting on the armrest, I place my head in my hand and stared at her figure.

"Now you know. So you can go now." She said moving off the couch and walking to her room. I got up and followed her.

"I was thinking we could have a slumber party." I said walking in her room. She stood in front of her dresser and stopped moving mid way of removing her shirt. My eyes widened when I realized she wasn't wearing any pants and from her waist up was almost exposed. She continued and removed her shirt, throwing it on the floor. Only in a pair of matching bra and panties, her body was exposed.

"Slumber party?" She said grabbing an oversized shirt and slipping it on her small frame. I blinked a few times, my cheeks becoming hot and hands sweaty, the pounding of my heart made it hard for me to hear.

"Uh maybe next time," I said walking to her slowly, so it wouldn't be noticeable. Cupping her cheeks I give her a kiss on the forehead. "I have... uh... a cake in my... washer."

"What?" She asked tilting her head in confusement. I let go of her face and walk out the room. Grabbing my jacket I carry it in front of me.

"See you tomorrow!" I yelled slipping on my shoes and opening the front door.

"Whatever you weirdo! Hurry home before your cake goes through the spin cycle!" She yelled from her room. I laughed and closed the door, starting down the hall I adjusted my pants.

"I chose the wrong day to wear skinny jeans."