Chapter:32

Mika's POV

It was still dark out.

Rolling out of bed, the blanket and Dong-woos arm slipped off my bare body. My legs and arms were sore. Hair a mess, eyes heavy I made my way to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, dark marks covered my neck down to my collar bone, bruises of hand prints were on my arms where he had gripped hard.

'You're mine' He had repeated over and over again. The faint touch of his lips on me lingered.

I turned the shower on, letting the hot water hit me. No matter how much I scrubbed, his touch, scent and marks wouldn't go away.

Why couldn't he just leave me be?

Why couldn't he just tell me where my brother was and let us go?

"Riku." I said my brothers' name quietly. Not having seen him in almost a year, I could barely remember his face or voice. But he probably grew, his hair should of gotten longer and he should've grown taller.

Will he be mad at me for not being there with him?

Has he forgotten me?

"I'm going to get you back. I promise."

When I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a fresh clean towel around me, I quietly walk down the hall to my bedroom.

Tossing the towel on the bed, I open my dresser, putting on my underwear then getting dressed in a pair of black dress pants, a white long sleeved dress shirt and a green tie. The clock showed 6:30 in red lights. Drying my hair I covered the dark marks on my neck with makeup.

It was two weeks before Christmas and Minhyuk wanted to decorate the café. He wanted Hara, me and a couple of other employees to go in early to set everything up.

When I walked out my room and started down the stairs, a figure stood there. He turned around and stared at me with an annoyed expression.

"What are you doing here Sandeul?" I asked, with little interest in his answer, walking past him and into the kitchen.

"Dong-woo wants me to take and pick you up from work. Starting today." He said walking into the kitchen, his hands in his pockets.

"Why?" I asked, placing a slice of bread in the toaster and pushing the button down.

"To keep an eye on you, and to make sure shark boy and blondie keep their distance."

"That's not going to work, Minhyuk is their friend, one of them even has a spare key to the café. So you being there isn't going to do anything." I glared at him.

He shrugged his shoulders and turned to walk away. Looking back at me he opens his mouth to speak. "Hurry up, I don't want to wait all day for you." Starting again to the elevator his figure disappearing behind the corner. The toaster popped up and I quickly grabbed the butter from the refrigerator. Taking my toast out, I spread the butter and add a little sugar and cinnamon.

I took a bite out of the toast and started to the elevator, shoes and jacket in hand.

"Hey Mika." Hara called out to me while I was decorating the front window with hand cut snowflakes, white cotton and a small tree with lights, little ornaments and fake gifts all around it.

"I wanna talk to you." She said walking up to me, arms crossed and a concerned look on her face. "What did Dong-woo mean yesterday when he said you were his?" She asked quietly so only I could here her.

"H-He didn't mean anything by it. J-Just his tactic to keep Taeil away from me." I answered nervously.

"He was really worried after you left." She stated leaning her back against the window sill and looked down at the floor.