Chapter:12

Ana's POV

Waking up at 7 in the morning. I walk to the bathroom to get ready for my shift at the café. Stepping out of the shower I look in the mirror. My eyes are puffy and I have dark circles. Tilting my head to the left I see a bruise on my right cheek that went up to the corner of my eye. Sighing I brush my teeth. Walking back into my room I sit in front of my makeup table dabbing foundation over my bruise. Putting on some mascara and eyeliner I change in to my Autumn work outfit.

Wearing black dress pants with a white collared shirt and a pink tie I walk to the front door slipping on a pair flats. My hair down and straight.

"Morning Ana!" Minhyuk says unlocking the doors to the café. I walked in without saying anything.

"What's wrong?" He asks as soon as we walk into the back room.

"Nothing." I said quietly placing my things in my cubby.

"Stop lying to me Ana."

"I'm not lying Minhyuk!"

"Ana."

"Just leave me alone!" I shout at him. Hara walks in with a shocked look on her face.

"What?" I asked as I shove passed her.

"That'll be 3.78. Your order will be out soon." I told the customer handing him his change and receipt. It was almost noon and Minhyuk hasn't stopped interrogating me.

"Ana you can go on your break now!" One of my coworkers informed me from the kitchen. "Okay!"

"Hey Minhyuk, I'm going to the store. You want me to bring you anything?" I ask him as he walks by me.

"I'll come with you."

Minhyuk's POV

She was acting weird. Well weirder than she normally was. She's usually in a good mood when she comes to work in the morning. But now she was quiet. She was wearing more make than usual. We were walking around a grocery store as Ana placed things in her basket. So far she had milk, pudding, ice cream, Froot Loops and a few other items.

"So what happened?" I asked standing next to her at the cash register.

She ignored me and paid for her items. Taking the bags I walk out the store. Walking side by side I look at her face from the corner of my eyes. Noticing what looks like a faded bruise I stop. Dropping the bags I grab her face. She look at me frightened and confused.

"W-What?" She stuttered.

"What happened to your face?"

"Nothing! Now let go of me!" Swatting my hands away she grabs the bags and continues down the street.

"Ana!" I catch up to her and pull her wrist. "What happened!?"

"I don't know what your talking about!"

Getting irritated I grab the water bottle of some guy walking by and throw it in her face. Her mascara and foundation running. A big bruise covered her right cheek. I hadn't noticed that she was yelling at me. Tears began to form in my eyes as anger and hatred began to fill my heart.

"Why would you do that!?" She yelled.

"Because you weren't telling me what was wrong Ana!"

"And so you throw water in my face?" She scoffed.

"Who did that to you!?"

"No one!"

"Ana! Do not lie to me!" I said through gritted teeth.