Chapter:13

Zico's POV

Walking into the lobby of my brothers' apartment building an older women behind a desk smiles at Kyung and me.

"You must be Woo Taewoons' younger brother." I nodded kinda creeped out that she knew who I was before I spoke. She chuckled at my expression.

"I'm sorry it's just that you two look so much alike. He told me you and your friend would be staying with him for a bit until you found a place of your own." Again I kept silent. She handed me a piece of paper that had numbers on it.

"He told me to give this to you. It's the pass code to his apartment. Although I wasn't expecting you to arrive for another day or two." I thanked her and bowed. Kyung started towards the elevator pulling a few suitcases with him. I step in and push the button to my brothers' floor. Leaning against the wall I sigh.

"What's up with you?" Kyung asks staring at the numbers as we climb higher and higher up the building.

"What do you mean?"

"You've been acting weird." He said looking at me. I shook my head. He raised a brow and stared at me.

"Yes you have. You've been acting weird for months. I just never asked till now." The doors open and I step out leaving him with all the luggage.

"Hey wait! Can you at least grab your shit!?" He shouted from down the hall.

I smirked to myself as I stop in front of the door. Pressing in the code I turn the knob pushing my way into the big apartment. Leaving the door open for Kyung, I walk into the living room. It was my first time here since he moved.

"Hey ass! Come help me with these damn suitcases!" Kyung yells from the front door. Standing in the same spot I wait for him to drag everything with him. A few seconds later he shows up from behind the corner and throws all of our stuff on the floor.

"Wow.... this place.... is sweet...." He says between breaths.

"Oh come on! Those bags weren't that heavy." Patting his back he glares at me.

"It is when all of your Hello Kitty shit is in the biggest one."

Taewoon's POV

Minhyuk dropped me off at my apartment. Yu-Kwon was still in a rage, cursing like there was no tomorrow. Walking into the lobby and walking past the old women at the front desk I press the elevator button.

I had to see her.

I had to make sure that she was okay.

Stepping through the doors, I pressed my floor button. Watching as the numbers climb up I just kept thinking of of Diana. Reaching my floor I step out and make my way to her apartment. Stopping in front of her door I punch in the code but it didn't unlock. I put the code in a second time but it still didn't open. Slamming my palm on the door a couple of times it finally opens and  three figures stand on front of me.

Jungwoo and Sungmin were standing in front of Diana as she stands on her toes to see over their shoulder. Pushing through them I pull her into my chest, wrapping my arms around her neck I bury my face in her hair.

"I'm sorry."

"Uhm.... I forgive you?" She said in a asking tone patting my back. Pulling us apart I take a look at the bruise on her face. Cupping her cheeks in my hands I rub my thumb over it. Looking her in the eyes she gives me a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine."

"Why didn't you come to-"

"She said she didn't want to." Jungwoo answered for her.