Chapter:33

Mika's POV

"Do you need help?" A voiced asked from behind. I turn my head to see Taeil standing behind me with a box of tinsel in his hands. Nodding he grabs a chair and stands on it. We placed tinsel and other decorations on the tree in silence.

"I never got a chance to say sorry about Dong-woo." I said quietly, finally breaking the awkward air around us. He stiffened, nodding his head lightly.

"Can I ask you something?" I shifted on my feet and nodded. "Why did you go with him? You could've said 'no'."

"It's not that simple."

"Yes it is. N-o. No. See? Say it with me." I watched him in amusement as he gestures his hands to himself.

"It's not that couldn't say 'no'."

"Then what stopped you?" He asked looking at me. I met his gaze, my heart started beating rapidly. Opening my mouth I hesitate when my gaze fell on Sandeul, who was watching me from outside the café across the street. "Mika?" Taeil called out, his hand sat firmly on shoulder near the base of my neck. Glancing back outside, Sandeul met my eyes as he started walking towards the café. I shook my head and tried to step back, forgetting that I was on top of a chair, I lose my footing and fall back. Before I fell on the floor, someone caught me.

"Whoa Mika, you have to be careful. Okay?" I looked up and saw Yu-Kwon. Quickly straightening myself out, I fix my shirt and hair. Everyone had their eyes on me, making me fluster.

"W-Where's Ana?" I asked trying to get some of the attention off me.

A few seconds later she walks out the back room, looking more broken then when she first went in. Zico, who was sitting in a booth chatting with Hara, was the first to make his way up to her.

"You okay?" He asked with pure concern on his face and in his voice. She stared at him blankly, or more like she's given up on the world.

"Let's go to Outsiders."

Ana's POV

"Ana are you sure you want to do this?" Hara asked walking with me to my bedroom. All the boys went to their own places to get ready. I brought Mika and Hara to my apartment.

"I don't think this is such a good idea." Mika chimed in.

"I think it'll be fun." I commented with a smirk plastered on my face. When we walked into my room, I went straight to my closet. I pulled out a dark purple dress that had long sleeves and an open back. I passed it to Hara, who took it reluctantly. Passing her a pair of black pumps I walk to my dresser and open it. I grabbed my black leather high waisted pants that had a strip a sheer fabric running down the sides, tossing them towards Mika I go in a different drawer and pulled out a plain white crop top tossing that to her as well.

"Uhm, its the middle of December Ana." Hara said looking at the dress I handed her.

"Well since you aren't in your closet you'll have to wear what's in mine." I say while looking for a pair of stilettos for Mika. "If you want I can give you a pair of pants." She shook her head and started to undress. Finally finding the stilettos I hand them to Mika, who already squeezed herself into the leather pants. "When you guys are done getting dressed, the curlers and straightners are in the other room, the makeup is in the bathroom." They nodded and started out the door.

I went back to my closet and pulled out a light blue romper. When I put it on the hem reached mid thigh, maybe a little higher. It was off the shoulder with long sleeves that had a little hole where my middle finger went in. The whole thing was made of lace material, it also had an open back that reached down to the small of my back. I grabbed a pair of white ankle strapped pumps that had a small bow on the back.