Chapter:18

We were walking to the apartment building. Nina fell asleep in Taewoons' arms. Zico was following behind us but at a distance. I still couldn't believe he is back in Hongdae. How long has he been here? Did Taewoon know? Why did he stop talking to me? Has he been trying to avoid me?

"Diana.." My name was called. I look up to see that we're back at the apartment. Taewoon and Zico were waiting in the door way. I quickly walked into the building and end up bumping into Zicos arm.

"S-Sorry." He gave a faint smile and nodded. We all moved to the elevator and piled in. I stared at the boy on the side of me. He had this look on his face that I couldn't read. We see each other for the first time and acts like it's nothing. I've waited 2 years to see him again, to talk to him face to face, to hang out with each other like we said we were going to do once he came back, but now.... now it's as if we never met.

The doors to the elevator open and I made my way out first. Walking down the hall I stood in front of my apartment, entering the passcode. Swinging the door open it hits the wall, kicking my shoes off I walk into the living room.

"Want me put Nina in your room?" Taewoon asks walking in behind me. I nod as he goes to put her to bed. Zico walks in, looking around, a confused expression on his face. He stops and stands next to me.

I turn to face him. He looks down at me looking me in the eyes. I look him over, from his red cap that hid his blonde hair to his socks that had an octopus on it, stopping at his face and realized that even though he and Taewoon look alike, there's something I see in him that I don't see in his brother.

Zico's POV

I looked around the large apartment room. It looked just like my brothers but mirrored. Photos hung on the wall above the white sectional that was against the same wall. A large faltscreen TV was just across from it on a stand that held 3 different game systems. A glass coffee table was in the middle of the room, that had a few more pictures on them. An ottoman was near the window and had a blanket sticking out from it. On the wall above the TV was a large black and white photo. In it was a women holding a baby in her arms.

I stopped and stood next to Diana who turned and faced me. She looked me up and down then stared at my face. It was like she was looking for something but couldn't find it. She took a step closer to me leaving only a few inches between us. The smell of baked goods filled my nose, telling me that she still worked at the café.

She lifts her hand and places it on my cheek. My eyes widen. She rubbed her thumb in small circles against my burning cheek. I look her in the eyes as a smirk begins to form on her lips.

"Dian-" Before I could finish her name she pinches my cheek pulling it hard. When she lets go I put a hand over the throbbing cheek. I thought she was done when she goes and kicks me in the leg and pushes me over the armrest of her couch. I land on a few pillows but fall off the couch, my stomach hitting the floor.

"Urgh..." I groaned in pain.

"You stupid big lipped JERK!" She yelled standing over me. Her hands on her hips she glares at me.

"What the hell is going on?" My brother walks into the room surprised to see me on the floor, but then started laughing. She shot him a glare making him stop immediately.

"Hey Hey! Let's get something straight," I said standing up fixing myself. "You and the little monkey in there sleeping don't seem to realize that my lips are my best feature. My bottom lip," Pointing to it I continue. "Is where all my charm comes from."

Kyung's POV

"Where the hell is he?" I asked myself pacing back and forth in the living room. Jihos been gone for awhile. He usually comes home around midnight but now it was almost 2 in the morning.