41

this was bad, they had agreed they were just messing with him, but the speed that seungmin was submitting and minho making him feed into one of chan's favorite turn ons was going to end up actually making chan aroused.

they didn't intend on doing anything to him, they wanted to get him worked up, maybe even fully turned on before leaving him in minho's bed to only make it worse.

but that felt really good, chan lifted his head, looking down at seungmin, then at minho, he wasn't letting minho get away with that.

he bit his lip and moved his hand to take seungmin's away from minho's, guiding it himself, he moved seungmin's hand over his head and to minho's head, he guided seungmin's hand into minho's hair.

minho realised what he was doing and looked up, chan moved to seungmin's ear.

"pull it."

seungmin didn't have to, chan curved his hand over seungmin's, making him grip it then abruptly pulled, making seungmin pull on minho's hair too.

minho tensed up and dug his fingertips into seungmin's hips, he also groaned as having his hair pulled was his biggest turn on, accept this time this sexual sound was right next to seungmin's ear, accompanied by a hot breath sending shivers down his spine.

seungmin couldn't handle it, both of them were already having a huge impact on him, but hearing them groaning, knowing he was doing that to them was sending heat to his lower body. he felt something stir, his eyes widening slightly as he clenched his thighs together.

minho and chan had a dilema, they were now both in the mood, seungmin's reactions were getting less entertaining and more of a turn on.

they glanced at each other as seungmin leaned his head back, it landed on minho's shoulder and started sinking down to sit back on his knees, he felt everything he had before but it was intensified by a thousand.

he whimpered and let his head stay back, now resting against minho's chest, he didn't care, he needed something, he didn't know what it was so they had to help him understand what was happening to him, why he felt like this.

he looked up at chan, a red blush airbrushed across his cheeks and nose, his lip was caught between his teeth and he had a certain lust in his eyes.

he did look good like that, enticing.

both men's thoughts started to dift elsewhere but neither of them knew if they should.  seungmin glanced down at himself, his stomach twisting.

no no no no... this isn't happening

he thought, he was panting slightly, the feelings getting too much, only now did he know what those feelings were, now he could see the product of their sounds and touches sitting in his underwear. this whole time he had tried not to think sexually, he didn't think it would happen, but here he was, this was so shameful.

he was so embarrassed, he pulled his t-shirt down over it, closing his eyes.

they were going to laugh at him.

he didn't mean to, it was an accident, he couldn't control it. he didn't want them to see this, he covered his face, trying to figure out what to do when chan cleared his throat, he looked up.

dread pooled in his gut when he saw the dark smirk on his face and the low chuckle come from minho, his hands darted to the front of his shirt, holding it down firmly. he didn't want them to see it.

"what's wrong hm?" chan smirked, looking at seungmin.

he knew exactly what seungmin was trying to hide.