85

when they were driving in the van again, seungmin was getting tired fast. he assumed it was because his mind was overwhelmed from being outside and around people.

he was confused about his feelings, he was quiet and didn't talk or ask to look out of the window like he normally would, he sat in his seat quietly, looking down at his hands.

"are you wanting to go anywhere else?" minho asked, looking in the rear view mirror at seungmin.

seungmin looked up at minho through the mirror, shaking his head immediately.

"you don't want to go anywhere else?"

he shook his head again, looking down.

"wanna go home."

chan sat back in his seat, smirking. he loved nothing more than watching their months of drilling into seungmin's mind come to life. it wasn't that he couldn't go outside because of being held captive anymore, he didn't want to go outside.

he had the option to go anywhere and he chose home. he was too mentally weak to live like a normal person, he whole heartedly depended on them, he needed them.

chan patted his lap, looking at seungmin.

he shifted over, sitting on chan's lap, melting into him as he felt chan's arms wrap around him.

"we'll take you home."

seungmin nodded softly, closing his eyes as he leaned against chan's chest.

"you'll be taken away from me." he whispered, looking down at his hands.

chan ran his fingers through seungmin's hair, nodding slowly.

"if you do as we say, none of us will be taken away, we'll stay together if you keep being obedient, you were so good today."

seungmin nodded slightly, rubbing his eyes. he knew they were right, they could protect him, he couldn't keep himself safe.

minho focused on driving, tapping his fingers against the wheel as chan turned to look at him.

"min, slow down."

"it's fine, there's nobody around."

chan turned around again, leaning back a little.

within seconds all three of them froze. sirens, blue and red lights.

"fuck." chan whispered, looking back at minho.

minho widened his eyes a little.

they were in a big black van in street roads with their licence plate on full display, there was no way they were getting out of being pulled over.

"i told you to slow down!"

chan pulled seungmin closer, starting to panic, if they looked in the back of the van and found seungmin they were screwed, seungmin could so easily give himself away and get them locked up but when he looked at seungmin he was shocked.

his eyes were filling with tears and he gripped chan's hoodie in tight fists.

"no no no." he whispered, grasping onto chan.

"hey baby look at me."

"make them go away, they'll take you, they'll take you away."

he started crying as minho started pulling over, both of them filling up with fear.

minho was racking his brain, trying to think of an explanation and chan was doing the same.

"we can make it better baby it's okay, we planned it, it was all planned."