64

seungmin silently complained as he went up the stairs, he was still achy but he had been sent to get his own sheets, he had to get minho and chan's too, but purely to spite him, they were going to make him take them down to the laundry room individually.

he started pulling the sheets off his bed, gently placing his bear on the nightstand humming a random tune to himself as he put them in a pile, picking them all up and carrying them out and down the stairs.

chan was now in the living room and he assumed that minho was in the garage, he was there a lot, seungmin didn't know why, he didn't really care either honestly. he didn't want them staring at him while he did as he was told, he would rather get his own time to himself while he was occupied.

he took the pile to the hall, trying to remember which door was the laundry room, it wasn't the one with locks on it, that was the basement, it wasn't the one on his left, that was the closet, there were two options left, he opened the first one on his right, smiling a tiny bit when he got the right one, he put a bottle of deturgent down to hold the door open after dumping his pile on the floor.

he then went back down the hall and back to the stairs, starting to climb them to go to chan's room, he remembered getting tired and achy after one trip up these stairs and now he was only feeling it in his legs after two trips, he walked down the hallway and opened the door to chan's room.

chan could hear seungmin walking around his room and smirked, seungmin had no idea that on the bed he was touching, he had hooked up with seungmin's best friend. he had no clue that felix had been lay where he was touching, moaning lewdly for chan.

seungmin gathered up the sheets and started to carry them towards the stairs, he whined quietly as he got to the bottom of the stairs, his legs were aching now and he knew he still had to go back for minho's sheets. he dumped them on the floor in the laundry room.

"you think i have this much energy after a single slice of bread?"

"what was that?"

seungmin jumped and spun around, seeing minho. immediately his mind flashed to the visions of minho over him and he flushed pink.

"n-nothing... you scared me."

minho hummed and leaned against the door frame.

"have you done mine yet?"

"not yet."

"well hurry up, what're you standing around for?"

seungmin quickly went to walk past minho but minho moved in front of him, looking deeply into seungmin's eyes.

seungmin looked back at him, not sure what was going on.

minho looked at the marks littering seungmin's neck, running his finger over them.

"you should go to the mirror in the bathroom and take a look at that."

seungmin walked out of the laundry room, trying to calm his blush as he went back to the stairs. he climbed them lazily, rubbing his aching thighs as he got to the top, he didn't know what minho meant, if anything he expected to see a few faint marks from the biting but when he got to the mirror he gasped.

harsh red and purple bruises were all over his neck and even down to his shoulder, he really marked him a lot. seungmin remembered back to fantasising about exactly that, one of them marking him and the concept was hot, the marks were hot, he was just a little confused as to how he wasn't in extreme pain or even bleeding from how angry those marks looked. he still refused to look at his face, holding his hand up to block his own reflection from his eyes, only letting himself see his neck.

he bit at his lip as he walked towards minho's room, pushing the door open, breathing in. he really was attracted to minho's scent, it seemed to be minho's scent and chan's voice recently.

he wasn't even aware that he was capable of feeling this way about two people at once and he never imagined to feel this way about two people that abused him but what chan had told him in the basement was true, whenever they touched him or praised him he seemingly forgot about everything bad they did and he hyper fixated on when they showed him the affection he craved.

he started to take the sheets off minho's bed, indulging in breathing in the scent on them as he picked up the pile, he left his room and went down the hall, he heard the very familiar sound of claws on the floorboards and stood aside fast as byeol came up the stairs, he hated how he even had to be careful of their pet, he was literally below the dog. he felt pathetic for that but the more obedient he was, the more he got some of the things he wanted. he thought about being allowed in one of their beds and that motivated him to be good, he thought about minho telling him to hurry and he started walking back down the stairs the second byeol passed, subtly breathing in the scent of the sheets.

he put up with the pain in his legs as he got to the bottom of the stairs and carried it back to the laundry room where minho was still waiting.

"you took your time huh."

"sorry."

seungmin put down the pile.

"did you check the mirror."

seungmin nodded slightly, focusing on turning on figuring out the washing machine, he tried to remember how his old one worked, he eventually figured out the settings. seungmin's sheets were light grey, chan's were the same and minho's were white, they could all go in together but they wouldn't fit, so which should he do first? he resolved to do his own and chan's since they were so similar, then minho's lighter sheets with some white clothes that were also in the basket.

he loaded the things in and started to figure out the products it needed, reading the labels and it seemed minho was there to supervise much to seungmin's annoyance.

=♡=