71

seungmin stirred a little from sleep, they hadn't come to get him that evening after leaving him all day to think about what they had said, he had ended up forcing himself to sleep, trying to make the time go faster before they would be back.

he slowly opened his eyes as he was moved a little. he looked up, seeing minho kneeling on the bed in front of him, he was in minho's room he recognised it easily. he looked up, he was laying back a little, leaning against chan's chest, his mind was clouded and he didn't know what was happening.

he was sleepy and confused.

seungmim watched, rubbing his eyes slightly as minho's hands slipped under the t-shirt. he squirmed when minho brushed his fingers over seungmin's nipple, making him gasp and whine suddenly.

he whimpered looked up at him, not figuring out what was going on.

he was held down while minho continued, rubbing and pinching it in his fingers. seungmin's face flushed red as his words melted into whines.

"h-h-"

"shh, go back to sleep puppy, let us play with you." chan whispered in his ear.

he found some comfort in that, chan's soft voice so close to his ear.

"aww look, they're already hard." minho smirked, lifting the shirt up so chan could watch his fingers.

seungmin felt tingles travelling all over his body, it did feel good, he forced himself to hold in any sounds of pleasure. but that only seemed to entice them, they clearly wanted a reaction, he was tired and he didn't want to fight it, he only had to remember that amazing feeling when one of them touched him and he was wanting more.

minho leaned down and grazed his tongue over seungmin's nipple. seungmin shuddered, feeling heat pooling in his tummy. he widened his eyes a little when he started sucking on it, lightly using his teeth. he couldn't help but let out a breathy moan, immediately covering his mouth. chan smirked and pulled seungmin's hands down, whispering in his ear.

"moan for him pup."

seungmin tipped his head back, pressing his lips together. it felt so good, so warm but he wasn't supposed to like it, it felt wrong for them to touch him there but he loved it more than anything.

he yelped when he felt minho suddenly grab his crotch through the shorts, starting to grope him. his eyes closed and he whimpered, immediately starting to squirm.

"l-let go. hurts" he whined, not liking how it felt rough.

minho smirked and started pulling down the shorts, making sure the waistband dragged over seungmin's length. he melted completely, only letting out small gasps, his mind started to feel cloudy, he couldn't think properly, it was feeling too good, it was getting too much. he knew he was supposed to be resisting but his hips rolled against the waistband of the shorts, he didn't know what he felt, he just knew it felt good. his head rolled to the side against chan's chest.

he was tired but he was starting to get needier, he was so flustered his face was bright red, his lip hard between his teeth, his body felt hot and tingly and he craved touch, he could feel movement in his underwear, he looked down, realising he was hard already.

"aww, how cute." chan laughed, looking at the bulge in seungmin's underwear.

seungmin had tried to promise himself to not give in so fast but their touches felt so good, and when it was actually happening like this he could only focus on pleasure. he squirmed around, letting out little whimpers when minho ran his finger against his tip. he shuddered, it throbbed and pulsed, starting to get wet in his underwear, his tip leaking against the fabric. he was embarrassed about how fast he was reduced to a desperate mess.