Chapter 33

Chapter 33

"Bro, Andrius! Lapit ka, patunayan mo na totoo ang pinagsasabi ko."

I nonchalantly looked at the man who had just called me from the outside of the tent. It's Elizzer again. My brows were furrowed while I was walking towards him.

He seemed a little bit frustrated at the girl, who's currently buying a piece of pencil. She's probably unconvinced by the price of that thing. Again.

When I finally got there, he showed me the pencil we're selling.

"Hindi ba 20 pesos each 'to?" He asked. And yes, my hunch was true. The price was the number one problem again.

"Yeah. Elizzer's right." I answered lazily as I cast my gaze at these four girls standing in front of our stall. Natigil ang mga mata ko sa kaisa-isang babaeng nasa tabi ng babaeng nasa harapan ko.

Naglilinga-linga siya at parang bagot na bagot na. Within the minutes they're standing in front of our stall, I do nothing but stare at her. I'm pleased she did not bring her eyes to me. Nakakuha pa ako lalo ng pagkakataong matitigan siya ng matagal.

She's like a cat whenever she moves her head in different directions. I admit ... She's really a cute one. I have never seen a girl like her before. She was like a mimosa pudica. Parang ang hirap niyang hawakan.

Iyong tipong kapag hahawakan mo sya o kausapin sya, iiwas at mahihiya sya.

Upon observing her ... I made a guess. With those lovely sweet pairs of innocent eyes, I'm sure she's soft and kind. And I wonder ... May boyfriend kaya siya?

Pero mukha siyang inosente.

Mukhang wala pang nakahahalik. Wala pang sumusubok. Maybe I'll try? Kapag nagkausap kami.

A few minutes later, when her friend was still arguing with Elizzer, I stared back at her again. I've never been this distracted in my life. Damn. I am here to sell school supplies! Not to stare and admire a girl! Fuck, Dion.

Nakasuot siya ng isang light pink shirt and light blue pants. May relo sa pala-pulsuhan. Plus, a pair of white shoes.

The girl in light-colored clothes ... Those are the words that stuck into my mind. The pretty girl I've seen today; the girl in light-colored clothes. That's it.

In the evening, I'm currently on the phone while having a quick conversation with Elizzer. I'm here to ask him where he sent me the shots of our participation lately, and he told me that he sent them to my Facebook account.

So despite my laziness and being uninterested in opening the application, I still tapped and scrolled through it. I really don't like using social media; these are just a waste of time.

I was already sliding the photos on our conversation when a notification suddenly popped up on the screen. I tried to view it, and my brows automatically furrowed the moment my eyes viewed it.

Thalia Aviatrix Martinez sent you a friend request.

Hindi ko alam kung ilang beses na ba akong napatitig sa pangalan nitong babae. Should I accept her? But I don't even know her. So why would I?

But then ... I just caught myself stalking her, scrolling through her timeline.

We're friends already and her account is no longer locked. I read her bio and 'finance student' was written on it. She might be like my parents, they were business-minded.

She has a lot of shared posts about the moon. Obviously, a selenophile type of person. I pressed my thumb on her display picture to view her identity. My lips parted and my eyes grew wide as soon as I realized who Thalia Aviatrix was.