CHAPTER 21

GABRIEL'S POV:

'Two years later...'

Dalawang taon na, Tala...dalawang taon na 'kong mag-isa. Dalawang taon na 'kong nangungulila sa'yo. Dalawang taon na simula nung mawala ka. Hindi ko alam kung paano pa ako umabot hanggang ngayon dito. Hindi ko alam kung bakit nabubuhay pa ako. Wala namang saysay ang lahat dahil wala ka na.

/'Kling, kling!'/

Dinig ko ang pintuan ng cafe na ito na bumukas. Sa nagdaang mga taon ay wala akong ginawa kung hindi ang lingunin ang bawat pintuan na bumubukas. Umaasa na muli siyang papasok at magpapakita sa akin. Pero ngayon, nawalan na ako ng pag-asa. Sadyang hibang na nga lang talaga ang mag-iisip na buhay pa ang asawa ko.

"Miss, naiwan niyo po 'yong wallet niyo!" dinig kong sigaw ng isang staff sa labas. Hindi ko naman iyon nilingon at tinitigan na lamang ang kape ko.

"Oh, thank you."

dO_Ob

My head turned automatically turned when a very familiar voice spoke. They are talking outside that's why I can't see anything. My feet moved like it has it's own mind and ran towards the glass door. But before I could even open the door, the staff already went in. But I didn't care. After he went inside, I pulled the glass door and ran out to look for the owner of that voice.

I turned my head from left to right, everywhere! Just to look for that person! My feet automatically moved to run somewhere, thinking that the person went this way. I looked at every person who's walking pass by me. I really didn't know why, but the voice made my body shiver. I almost bumped to the people that's walking but I didn't care about that. All I am thinking right now is to look for the person who owns that voice.

Now, I found myself standing with thousands of people surrounding me. My energy dropped and I felt disappointed. This isn't the first time that this happened. It happens to me almost everyday. I can always see her face wherever I go, thinking that it could be my wife. But I'm always stopping myself. Because there is no one who could make me feel like my wife does.

I just sighed and continued walking. It's been two years but still, all of the memories are still in my head. Everything are still inside my head. Like, how I made her cry. How I cheated on her. How I killed her.

d>>_<<b

I harshly closed my eyes when I felt my eyes heating. Tears formed at the edge of the both of my eyes. My nose is getting clogged and I can feel the lump inside my neck. I swallowed hard to stop the feeling that's building up inside me.

Fuck!

I miss her, so much!

d>>_<<b

"One, two, three, smile!"

dO_Ob

My world literally stopped. My heart stopped beating like point five seconds and after that, I felt my heart beat racing! My hands shaked and I felt like my whole body is going to fall anytime!

I lift my head up to see who owns that familiar voice. The voice that gives a different effect in my body. The voice that is music in my ears. That voice that made me fall in love.

After just a second, I saw her holding a camera, taking pictures of those kids who are just passing by. I know it's her. I can tell by just looking at her hair. Though, it's a bit longer now. She grew a bit taller. But there's one thing that did not changed. She's still beautiful.

"Okay..." she said and looked at the screen of her camera before looking at them again and gave them a smile. "Thank you." she said in a small voice.  The children waved at her before leaving.