Late

In the morning, my eyes were forced open, as I felt myself being shook awake by my blue-eyed roomate.

"Y/N!" The sudden yell almost deafened me. A lovely scent of lavender air-freshener invaded the air.

I slowly opened my eyes, to see a smiley Amy prancing around the room with air-freshener. I was really confused, wasn't she just shaking me awake?

"Morning Y/N, looking forward to your first day!?" Amy asked, before pulling me off the bed and into the bathroom.

Before I even had time to object or answer her question, I found myself alone in the bathroom.

I couldn't be bothered to complain this early in the morning, so I just dragged myself into the shower and then got ready.

I picked out some clothes, before heading out of the bathroom and finding Amy on the living room couch.

I looked at Amy for approval on my outfit, before she nodded quickly and shot up towards me.

"Yes! Yes! And yes!" She howled overdramatically.

I smiled, "You don't look so bad either. Even if you did drag me out of bed," I muttered under my breath.

"Pictures!" Amy jumped for joy, squealing in excitement. I hated pictures and Amy, of course, knew that.

I looked at her for a second with a frown on my face, hoping that she would feel sympathy for me. "Nope! Come on, just one photo."

"Fine," I huffed.

Soon one photo turned into 5 and 5 turned into 30. After about 20 minutes of taking photos, Amy obviously had to forward them to all our friends.

I shook my head, as I got a notification from the group chat. I cringed looking back at the photos.

This was why I hated taking pictures. "Open to all choices," I mumbled, trying to reassure myself.

Instead, I decided to change the subject, "So, what have you got first?"

"Uh, well at about twelve, I start my law classes and then I have my Spanish lesson."

"Oh shoot, yeah I almost forgot I had Russian," I laughed, successfully changing the topic.

I saw Amy smirk a little before saying, "Tell Miss Romanoff I said hi ," I rolled my eyes and wandered out of our dorm Amy following close behind.

"I'll drop you off at the art building," Amy told me, still chasing after me, as we strided towards the elevator, "And Friday we can go check out the library?"

I sighed remembering the promise I had made the day before, "Yeah sure."

A few conversations later, I soon found myself stood at the door of the Art building.

"See ya! Have fun," Amy pulled me into a hug and gave me a warm smile.

I sauntered into the building, giving quick glances back, as Amy turned to leave.

Drama was amazing, the teacher was really funny and kind. She had paired us up, which I was unsure of at first, but soon got used to it and ended up making a few new friends.

I had Creative writing next, the work was really interesting, unlike the teacher.

He had just been slowly drifting off during the lesson, hardly paying attention himself and not many people were participating in the class.

Eventually the lesson had finished, so I head out and went to go get some lunch with Amy.

"You have Russian next, right?!" She bugged me, as I bit into my sandwich.