Negative Numbers

Y/N'S POV:

We all sat at our seats, me, Thor and Maria sitting at one end, while Amy, Karla and Peter sat at the other.

Amy decided to get it over and done with and take our orders before leaving to go order, along with me, who was making sure she didn't forget, or purposely mess up the order.

"That'd be $12.50." The person at the till told us and Amy silently groaned, taking out her money.

"Thanks, enjoy the rest of your day." She smiled, handing us our receipt.

"You too." Amy mumbled, and we left. As soon as we were out of ears width of the cashier, she sighed, "I can't believe you made me do that."

"Well your feet dragged us all the way here, so it was the least you could do," I gave her a pat on the back.

"Stupid feet," Amy grumbled, as we arrived at the table. Amy pretty much gave everyone a death stare, as she sat down.

"Soooo?" Peter chirped, making me smile.

I turned the receipt around, "Our order number's 2061."

"They tell you how long it would take?"

Amy shook her head, "Nope."

"It can't take that long, it's only like six orders mashed into one." Karla joked, making me chuckle slightly.

"How's Pietro?" I asked Maria.

She seemed to look at the others before replying, "He's, uh, good. He's just a little sick."

"Should we take him something back? Like a milkshake?" Amy suggested.

"Nah he doesn't like milkshakes," Karla told us.

"He also might be contagious, we've just locked him in a room all day," Peter told us.

"What about a cake?" I asked, before adding, "Plus, Amy's paying and we really gotta take advantage of this."

Karla chuckled, "Well, he does love cake."

"But, we wouldn't be able to. I don't even think he likes cake anymore after he became sick." Peter added and me and Amy nodded.

"Order 2061!" Our order was called out.

"We got it," Amy told the group, reffering to me and her getting our orders.

"More like you got it. Get to it," I shooed her off before she gave me a look that practically forced me out of my seat. "Right, never mind, we got it." I nodded.

-
After receiving our order, we both sat down placing the drinks on the table.

"So Karla, how'd ya know so much about Pietro? Is there some sort of chemistry there?" Amy questioned with a teasing smile, making me look up at Karla for an answer.

She seemed to choke on her drink at the question, "God no! H-he's like a brother to me." She replied, clearing her throat clearly disturbed, making Peter and Amy giggle. "What about you and Y/N?" She interrogated.

"Not a chance!" We both said in sinc, which made Karla, Peter and Thor laugh. "No offense." We both added, making us snicker.

"What about Peter and Thor-
They could be a couple, right?"

"Hell no." Thor objected.

"No. just no." Peter seemed to added.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Thor seems as if he should be going through a mid-life crisis right now, whereas Peter looks as if he skipped ten years."

Peter, Maria, Amy and Karla laughed at my joke, while Thor just seemed offended.

"No offense." I smiled, as if it would make it better. Somehow it did and he just laughed along with them.

After a while of talking, we were finally finished with our drinks- well most of us.

Thor was still trying to finish his drink. "Asgardian drinks are better," he mumbled, making me furrow my eyebrows once again.

"Asgardian drinks?" I questioned.

Thor looked up, his eyes wide, as I looked at Amy who was swirling her straw in her empty cup, before looking up squinting.

"Yeah, you've never tried an Asgardian drink?" Karla questioned me.

"No, should I have?"

"Maybe not. It's Maria's special drink. Her own recipe. It's fabulous." She said before, quieting her voice down, "And it only involves the tiniest bit of alcohol. So you won't get in trouble for underage drinking." She smiled. "You've got to come over and try it one time!"

"I don't like alcohol." I sheepishly smiled at Karla.

"But I do!" Amy spoke up, "I loveee it," she smirked.

"You can't even taste the alcohol in it," Maria assured me, "I used to hate alcohol myself, but then I slowly eased myself into liking it by binging on the Asgardian drink."

"It was fabulous." Thor yelped, making all of us chuckle.

"Then it's settled, One day we'll try your famous Asgardian drink." I told Maria.

"You won't regret a thing," Karla smiled, brushing her golden hair back with a smile.

I grinned back, "I hope not-"

Loud slurping sounds inturupted me. It was Thor. He seemed to have finished his drink, "Oh dont mind me- continue." He ushered, as I rolled my eyes.

"Amy," I turned to her, "Willing to get us all a milkshake to go?" I asked her, and her grin immediately dropped.

"No."

"Come on pleasee," Peter whined.

"You heard the kid." Maria told her, "Besides you don't have to get yourself one...or Thor. Just get one for the rest of us."

"Fine," Amy suprisingly gave in, "But I'm only getting you guys a small this time. Negative numbers here I come." She said to herself, causing me and everyone else to laugh.

-

We all sauntered out of the building, with our drinks, many of us putting them in our pockets, as Amy forced us to take them out of the to-go bag.

Luckily, I was able to slip my drink back into the bag, somehow without her noticing until we had already left the building.

As soon as we stepped outside, a cold breeze of air hit all of us, making me  shiver.

I stuffed my hands into my pockets, feeling around the fluff inside. "This is why I love pockets."

Everyone laughed, and soon we were talking about a random topic. I felt around my pocket, before my eyebrows furrowed at an unfamiliar feeling.

I stopped in my tracks, pulling the object out to look at it. It seemed to be something that could have been found in a computer.

"What's that?" Amy queried, reffering to the thing in my hands, making everyone else turn around.

"I don't know."

Just then Karla got closer, taking my hand in hers as she covered the small thing. "It's a listening device." She whispered, before stepping away with it still in her hands.

"Y/N, you've been bugged." Maria told me.