'Hot Ass Redhead'

Y/N's POV:

Of course when Miss Romanoff gave me her number I put it in my phone straight away.

I was pacing around the dorm, when Amy waltzed in and immediately threw herself onto her bed.

She sighed dramatically, obviously waiting for my response. When I remained silent, just looking at her, she groaned again.

Then she let out a huge exhale of breath once again, that I just had to cut her off. I chuckled to myself, "What happened? " I asked.

"I'm so glad you asked." she hurried over to me and sat on the end of my bed, "That bitch Skylar came up to me and talks about the library situation and asking how we weren't kicked out, so I obviously answered in the least bitchy way as possible!"

If you couldn't tell Amy swears a lot when she's pissed off. I smirked, trying to conceal my amusement, while she continued.

"Then! Then, Mr Botly, fucking yells at me for no reason. So I try to explain what happened and he tells me to shut up- like no bitch you shut up, the fuck?" She took a deep breath before continuing to rant, "Then that old ass dickhead decided to keep me after class to tell me that he was going to bring my grades down if I, and I quote, "keep this behaviour up". Like how cruel is that?! "

I tried to keep a straight face at my immature roommate that sat in front of me waiting for an answer, "So, so cruel, " I laughed, failing to keep my calm face.

"Hey! I'm serious, okay those people are bitches! " she complained, "Wait- did you get another text?" She asked, realising and talking about how I was frantically pacing around the room.

"Nope, not yet. "

"Okay, okay lemme guess then, you got Miss Romanoff's number! "

"What- how- no! N-No I did not. " I stuttered.

"Yes you did." Amy smiled at me, "Why you staring at your phone and pacing around then?" Before I could answer she spoke up again, "Also I'm not blind like you and Carol, I actually saw Miss Romanoff at the fast food place. By the way, she was definitely checking you out! My assumption is that she felt bad for you walking back here alone and drove you back giving you her number in the process. "

I chuckled at my friend's antics, "Close, but no." My friend gestured for me to continue, "There was someone following me... " I told Amy, as I kept pacing around the room.

"Wait hold up... what? "

"Yeah, but Miss Romanoff picked me up and brought me back here. "

"So what you're saying is she gave you her number and you went in her car? True love, right there, " Amy exaggerated, before her eyes danciled around the room, following me, "Yo, can you stop pacing for a second, you're giving me a headache."

I stopped and sat on my bed, bouncing my leg up and down. "She gave me her number just incase I needed her and obviously she let me in her car, because if not I would've been kidnapped. Pretty sure letting your student get kidnapped infront of you is against teacher guidelines."

Amy scoffed dramatically, "I love you, but you're really dumb, you know that?"

I threw a pillow at her, maybe I was being a bit stupid. I thought, before getting interrupted by Amy.

"Have you texted her yet? "

I sighed shaking my head, "Nope, trying to figure out what to say.. "

"You dumbass, just start it with a hey or something. "

"You're gonna need to clarify the 'or something' " I said as she rolled her eyes, heading towards me and snatching my phone.

"God, you haven't even named her yet?" She shook her head in disbelief and I watched her swipe her fingers along the screen.

"Hey, lemme check that it's something I would say before sending it. "

She smiled swiping her fingers along the screen again, "Too late.... Oops. "

She gave an innocent smile, before handing me my phone and heading back to proudly take a seat on her own bed.

I read the message and it was pretty decent, except from a few errors. Then my eyes scanned the name and let out a chuckle, 'hot ass redhead 🥵'

"What, did she text back?!" Amy bounced looking at my phone screen.

"Nope, but the name... Good choice. "

"I knew you'd like it!"

I gave her a grin, "Can't keep it like this though. "

"What whyyy?" Amy whined, as I rolled my eyes.

"If someone, especially Miss Romanoff, sees that, it's going to be quite awkward."

"I guess you're right." She sighed, as she watched as I erased her work in a matter of seconds replacing it with my own.

Right then, my phone dinged, notifying that Miss Romanoff had texted me back.

Me:
Hey, it's Y/N, I just wanted
To thank you
for driving me back
To Campus today :)

Miss Romanhot:
It was no problem, seriously.
I enjoyed our 2 second
conversation. Just let me know if you need anything.

I chuckled at Miss Romanoff's message, as Amy rushed up to me, peaking at my screen, hearing my giggle. God, was she nosy.

"Oh that name is just," she did a overdramatic chefs kiss, before making her face serious and making her voice match, "But how is that any different from what I wrote? " she was obviously mad that I had just trashed her idea, however I hated to admit it but she was right.

I sighed, "Then what should I put as her contact name? " I asked, while she rolled her eyes playfully.

"You should text her back first. Then work on the whole naming situation. "

I nodded, trying to figure out what to say. I could feel Amy rolling her eyes.

"I would help, but you need to learn how to do it yourself, " she joked grabbing the tv remote and tucking herself into the comfort and warmth of her bed.

Me:
I enjoyed our conversation too,
it was oh sovery interesting.
Anyway, thanks again for
Everything today. I'll see you tomorrow.

Miss Romanhot:
See you tomorrow.
Goodnight dorogoy
(sweetheart)

I felt light butterflies in my stomach, as I read the nickname she gave me.

Me:
Goodnight Miss Romanoff.

-------
I did NOUOT proof read this properly, once again, so sorry for any mistakes.