Tomorrow

Y/N's POV:

"Okay, but don't you think you guys are being a bit, what's the word- under reactive - you know what I mean?" Aria said through the phone.

Maddie then agreed immediately, "Yeah, I agree, I mean this guy was literally threatening you and now your wifey. Not to mention that they also broke into your dorm, and tried to murder you two."

Maybe we were not taking this seriously enough, but what did they expect me to do? Turn it into Scooby Doo?

I shook my head, as Ty started talking, "Maybe you and Miss Romanoff need to call it off. Just until we find out who your stalker is, so she doesn't get involved."

It was a bit late for that.

Amy furrowed her eyebrows at our friend's words, "Don't be homophobic, Ty."

"I can't be homophobic, I'm gay!" 

"Prove it!" Amy told him, trying to save the ship. Ty rolled his eyes.

"Maybe he's right." I finally spoke up, after taking time to process the words, "We can't have her getting hurt and, I mean, we saw what they tried to do to us. What if they do it to Natasha too. I just- I can't risk it."

"But it's my favourite ship," Amy said sadly.

"It's not like we're calling it off forever, just until we figure this out."

"And how long will that take? We all know you are an awful detective."

I rolled my eyes, playfully slapping Amy in the arm, "I'll have you know that I am an amazing detective!"

"Yeah, sure you are," Ty spoke up, reminding me that we were still on call.

"You guys have got to keep Julie, Brooklyn and Lila up in this too. I don't want them bugging me again like last week." Aria said to me and Amy.

"Sure," Amy rolled her eyes, before speaking yet again, "But we do have to go now, it's kinda the time our lectures start." Amy told them, hanging up, as I dramatically gasped, looking at the time.

I rushed to the door, collecting my shoes and somehow slipping them on, while Amy was quite calm about the whole thing.

"Hurry up!" I yelled at my friend as she walked miserably toward the door.

"So you and Natasha are actually going to call it off?"

I sighed, knowing that it would hurt Amy, because it was kind of hurting me too. "I mean it's not like we were together anyway. We'll just figure all of this out first and maybe we can go on some more dates."

"So all we have to do is figure out who's sending those messages? Okay! I can do that!" I rolled my eyes at my friend as she tried to save mine and Miss Romanoff's relationship. "How about that guy from the Russian class. I mean he's the only one there other than you, right? What if he bugged the classroom?"

"Why would he go through all that trouble? Besides, I'm pretty sure that he's way too busy daydreaming about Miss Romanoff to even figure out about our relationship."

Amy rolled her eyes, as we sat at our seats, "Okay, well how about one of the group members. What if one of us has a Genocide and doesn't know?!"

"That's a bit too crazy, even for you," I chuckled at her conspiracy.

"Okay, okay, then what about one of those police officers?-"

The whole day continued exactly like that until lunch.

Pietro walked toward the table while Amy kept on with her conspiracies. Maria, Peter and Thor followed behind as Amy stopped chatting about Miss Romanoff.

"You guys talking about Miss Romanoff? It's crazy how the police showed up earlier to take her in for questioning," Pietro said, taking a seat at the table with the others.

"Wait what?!" I asked, concern filling my emotions.

Maria's eyes widened, along with Peter's and Thor's who all seemed to glance at each other. "They did not!"

"They did, apparently it was for putting harm in students way or something about that." Pietro told us, as me and Amy sat in shock, questioning if he was telling the truth. "Wait, if you weren't talking about her getting taken in for questioning, then what were you guys talking about?"

"We were talking about, uh-"

"How Y/N has Miss Romanoff next- or at least she did..." Amy saved, her face still scrunched up at the sudden news.

"Sorry to interrupt." A familiar voice apologised, of course it was the principal. "But I do need to borrow Miss Smithy and Miss Y/L/N for a moment."

"Alright," I told him, as me and Amy followed behind them, saying a silent goodbye to our friends. "I forgot your surname was Smithy." I whispered to Amy as we continued to follow behind Mr Mason.

"Me too." She whispered back.

We finally arrived in a room, full of police officers/cops. They were pretty much the same officers as the last time we were in there.

"Take a seat." Mr Mason directed.

As me and Amy sat down, the officers started talking, "As we finished off last time, the incident at the library about a month ago didn't seem like an accident. And we told you that we'd keep in touch." The officer started as me and Amy looked at each other in worry.

"Yeah, but will this take long? See I've kinda got my Russian class in like five minutes or so." I asked, trying to get more information out of the officers.

"Yeah, about that, Russian class is cancelled for today." Mr Mason spoke up.

"Wait, hold on, why?" Amy questioned the principal, keeping up with our act to get more information out of the others in the room.

"It seems that your teacher has been taken in for questioning. This is actually why we called you up here: We think that she may be responsible for the fire, due to an... Anonymous tip."

Amy furrowed her eyebrows turning her attention to me, as she studied my expression. "Why- Why would Miss Romanoff do that?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out," An officer said, before another added to his statement.

"And just remember that it's not certain that Miss Romanoff was the one that set the library on fire. Don't let it get to you."

-
"What the fuck!" I paced around mine and Amy's room. "I can't believe this! 'Taken in for questioning'- What the hell!"

"Alright, calm down- but think about it, it does kinda make sense for your stalker to be Miss Romanoff." Aria told me over the phone.

"She literally saved me at that fast-food place!" I defended, "Also
she got threatened as well as us."

"Who says she wasn't the one that took the photos?" Aria queried.

"She was in the fucking pictures, dumbass!"

Ty finally joined in with our squabble, "Yeah exactly, What about the fire? I mean why would she set the library on fire and try to murder Amy and Y/N just to save them again? "

"She wouldn't have known that Amy was gonna run outta the building and alert her first."

"You guys really believe that it could be her," I said in disbelief, "I can't believe this."

"I don't know, maybe it wasn't actually her, we'll just have to wait and see." Aria told me, a little before we decided to hang up. "But I've gotta head to Spanish, so I'll see ya." She smiled reassuringly.

As soon as the door slammed behind her, my phone buzzed.

𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗:
𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙰 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎. 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗.

I shook my head, "That motherfu-"

----------