"How about that date?"

Natasha's POV:

Combing back my red hair with my hand, I got lost in my thoughts that all seemed to feature my student. I smiled, remembering her soft lips and how much I wanted to feel them against my own once again.

Replaying the memory in my mind, I pulled out my phone, clicking on her contact name.

Me:
𝙷𝚎𝚢 котенок
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 :)

котенок [kitten]:
𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 ;)

I smiled at Y/N's text, trailing my fingers along the screen once again, but was soon interrupted by an abrupt knock on my door.

"Uh, come in," I called out to them. I sat waiting for the door to swing open or the mystery person to be revealed, but instead the opposite happened. "Come in." I repeated, as I heard another knock on the door.

Hearing yet again another knock, I sighed and stood up, dragging my feet towards my classroom door.

I swung my classroom door open, finding nothing but an envelope lying outside it.

Looking around confused, I picked it up and retreated back into my class. I sighed, putting my back against the door and running my hand through my hair, as I checked my surroundings. This seemed like a thing that happens in horror movies and I didn't feel like getting murdered today.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, locking the classroom door and sitting back onto my desk chair.

-
"What the actual fuck." I stared at the letter in my hands in shock.

'I don't think
Staff would be too fond
Of a teacher kissing a student...
Do you?'

My eyes widened once again, as I dug out pictures of me and Y/N from the envelope.

I set them all down, as I examined them.

One was of me and her in a classroom together.

This picture wouldn't raise any suspicion, it was the next photo that mattered most.

One of us kissing.

I was confused on how anyone could have gotten these photos, but that was the least of my worries. I had to find Y/N...

𝙼𝚎:
𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠?

котенок:
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖,
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝-𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚖𝚢. 𝚈𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 :)

Right then, I sprinted out of my seat, not even bothering to reply to her text, as I started my car and drove out of the driveway.

Y/N's POV:

A few minutes had passed. I stared at the screen. Left on read... Great. I sighed running my hand through my hair and taking a sip of my milkshake.