'Stay After Class'

Y/N's Pov:

The weekend flew by quickly- It was mostly just me and Amy hanging out in our dorm. She was slowly getting back to her normal self.

I was still quite suspicious about the library situation but decided not to mention it to Amy. However the thoughts still crowded my mind.

"Ugh, we have classes already!" Amy groaned, as she slumped into the sofa that lay in our dorm.

"Yep!" I replied, fixing up my outfit in the mirror. Before pulling my phone out of my pocket, my eyes widening as I checked the time, "And if we wanna make it in time we need to head out. Like right now."

"W-why, I've just woken up!" She complained - that was a lie- we had been up for about two hours, since we couldn't fall back to sleep after Amy's twelve alarms had woken us up.

I turned my phone around, showing her the time, making Amy leap up from her seat, grabbing her stuff frantically, speaking some sort of gibberish- which I somehow understood.

After a couple minutes of Amy running around the room (and me slightly limping around the room) we exited our dorm, heading down towards campus.

We arrived at our first lecture plopping down beside each other, as the teacher began.

The lecture was extremely boring, I kinda just sat stuck in my thoughts the whole time.

What if the whole library situation wasn't an accident? Why would somebody try to hurt me and Amy? And the final question: What happens if they try again..?

"Y/N!" Amy exclaimed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?"

She stared at me as if I was crazy, which I realised made sense since the whole room was now empty. "Class is over."

"Oh! Y-yeah I definitely didn't zone out." We giggled, before I stood alongside her, while I started hobbling out of the classroom, Amy following by my side.

"Right... uh who you got next," She asked changing the subject.

I shrugged pulling out my timetable, "Ms Byers," I groaned dramatically, putting my head in my left hand.

"Ha!" Amy mocked. "Feel sorry for you."

I rolled my eyes, "What about you?"

"Dr Pepper," Obviously the teacher's name wasn't actually Dr Pepper- We heard that he drinks ten Dr Peppers a day and was actually a Doctor, while being a teacher.

I sighed, "Luckyy." Ms Byers was the cruelest teacher ever and sometimes I thought she picked on me especially. However, she does pick on literally everyone in her classes.

After a while of muttering complaints to myself, I had finally arrived at Ms Byers' door.

I was only a minute late, but she obviously still scolded me with a, "It's not my fault you ran into a burning building," I rolled my eyes mentally, trying not to piss her off more than she already was.

That lesson passed so slow, it felt like it had been a year. I shook my head, keeping it low, while wandering out of Ms Byers'  classroom heading towards my next class, which was drama.

Miss Smith taught that class and honestly, I was glad I had her straight after Ms Byers- She could brighten up anyone's day.

After a while it was finally my free period, which me and Amy used as Lunch. There weren't too many people in the cafeteria, so it was pretty easy to find Amy.

I wandered next to her and sat onto the seat opposite her, "Hey, how was your lesson with Miss Byers? " Amy smirked.

"Horrible."

Amy smirked grew bigger and I knew what she was about to ask, leaning her chin on the palm of her hand, "How so?"

I rolled my eyes at her, then we talked for a while about random stuff and eventually ended up video-calling our friends.

---

"So I have a question... " Amy started, once we had ended the call.

"Go on." I ushered, patting my hair back.

She scratches her head, before speaking, "Well, I mean, remember the library thing... "

"Yeah, of course I do, I mean look at my cast." 

"Right, so well-... It doesn't matter. " She said awkwardly.

I gave her an awkward smile and nodded. Maybe she had the same thoughts that I had?

I chose to ignore my theory and we sat talking once again for another five minutes, before it was time for me to head to my Russian class.

I found myself subconsciously wiping my sweaty hands on my trousers, while Amy walked me to the language building.

Of course Amy had told me everything that had happened the night I had fallen unconscious.

Including the conversation she and Miss Romanoff had. That's why I was so confused on what had happened the Monday.

"Y/N. You're spacing out again. " Shaking me out of my thoughts, I found me and Amy stood at the closed classroom door.

I giggled, then painted a shocked expression onto my face, "Me? Spacing out? Never. "

We laughed a bit, but we were soon interrupted as the door opened, "Y/N, nice of you to finally join us. "

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, until I took a glanced at the clock behind her. I was fifteen minutes late. How the fuck did happen? I could've sworn that at most I would only be two minutes late.

It seemed Amy thought the same, "No disrespect Miss, but she's only-" I nudged her in the ribs, subtly nodding towards the clock. "Oh shi-" She quieted down once she realised that the teacher was still standing in the doorway, "ugar. Sugar. O-Oh sugar, I didn't know we were that late... "

I held in my laughter at her attempt of trying to cover her mistake up. "Well, Y/N, Amy, if you're done disturbing our lesson... " She stepped aside letting me in.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Amy's eyes widen, "Wait, If you're fifteen minutes late... That means- Shit! Fuck, fuck!"

Amy rushed down the stairs, towards her Spanish class, making no attempt to cover up her profanities.

I chuckled to myself, before limping into the classroom. As I walked past Miss Romanoff, I heard her snigger a little at my friend, before speaking, "Stay after class. "

I sighed and took my seat. The lesson went on like the last. It consisted of me trying to not to gaze at the beautiful women at the front and small moments where I caught her staring too.

Once the lesson had finished, I sat back in my chair while others piled out.

Tension filled the room almost immediately. Her emerald eyes piercing into my soul as she shut the door.

"Want to tell me why you were late? " she questioned, finally breaking the silence.

I exhaled a breath of relief, that I didn't even know I was holding, "Me and Amy were just having lunch. "

"I see... And lunch was more important than my Russian class? " 

"Uh, n-no Miss Romanoff, it's just, we didn't realize the time." I explained, as she stepped closer to me.

She seemed to like the affect that she has on me. I shook it off and cleared my throat. "Yeah, sorry about that. Can I leave now? "

Her voice quieted down a bit into a seductive tone she was standing right in front of me. Her lips were brushing my ear "Nobody's stopping you котенок (kitten). "

I felt my face heat up, I had learnt way too much Russian to know what that meant. "O-okay, bye Miss Romanoff... "

"Bye Y/N."

-----

Word count: 1260