Karla

Maria's POV:

"What the fuck?" Wanda cursed.

Our eyes scanned the words written on the piece of paper in Peter's hands.

"𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝙸𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎,
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.
𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝, 𝚘𝚛 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊'𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛
𝙾𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝."

Wanda seemed to rush into the other room, supposedly to check on her brother, as me and the other two stood gaping at the note, unsure of what to say.

"How-" Peter started, but quickly cut himself off, before starting again, "How would they know?"

I shrugged, "Best guess is that there's a listening device somewhere meaning-"

"Nothing's safe," Thor finished and I nodded, while the witch wandered back in.

"Is Speedy okay?" Thor asked, making me smirk at the nickname.

Wanda nodded, slightly smiling, "He's okay. But I don't think we can stay."

"What do you mean?" Peter queried.

"I mean that we're gonna have to leave. Y/N's got Natasha handled." She said, before I heard a voice in my head. The others seemed to hear Wanda's voice too, as their heads perked up.

Y/N'S POV:

"Out again, huh?" Amy raised an eyebrow, clearly suspicious as I entered.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Am I not allowed to go out?" I questioned, slightly laughing.

"No, you can," She replied sitting up on the sofa, "But we both know you're an introvert."

I rolled my eyes, humming as I grabbed a drink from the fridge and headed towards my room.

"So you're just not gonna tell me where you were?" Amy questioned, curiously, stopping me in the doorway.

"Nope!"

"Oh come on, pleaseee."

I rolled my eyes once again as I ignored her and wandered into our room.

-
After a while, Amy wandered into our room, "Can we go out?" She smiled, hopping up and down.

I sighed, sitting up, "Where to?"

"Anywhere! I just feel like going on a walk. And walking alone is soo boring." She grinned, making me smile.

"Yeah, fine, lemme just get my coat."

She seemed to mentally cheer, "You mind if I invite Maria and uh the others." She asked, seeming to forget Peter and Thor's names.

"Sure, yeah." I smiled a bit.

"Great!" She said, leaving the room as I searched for my coat after putting on some shoes.

A while had passed and I still hadn't found the coat I usually wore.

"Pietro's sick, but Maria, Thor and Peter are coming. They're also bringing their friend, her name's Karla." Amy informed me as she wandered in.

"Great!" I replied, before whining, "But I can't find my coat."

"You mean that one?" She pointed to a coat that I hardly wore. "Or that one?" She pointed again.

I groaned, "Noo, the one I always wear." Amy rolled her eyes at my statement, "I can't find it!"

"Just wear a different one."

"You know I love that coat though. It has pockets!"

She hummed, "Just wear one of mine and we can find yours when we get back."

"Fine." I huffed, as I grabbed one of her favourite jackets before starting to leave.

"No! Not that one."

"You said to take one of them. You didn't say which one." She rolled her eyes, "Plus we both know you never wear this anymore." She gave me a look, making me sigh, "Fine," I gave in, putting the jacket back and picking out a different one.

"Great, now let's go!" She said, slightly skipping out of the room, making me furrow my eyebrows.

-

"Y/N hi." Peter smiled, greeting me.

"Hey," I replied as the rest also greeted each other.

To Peter's side was a blonde lady. She seemed quite familiar but I brushed it off, "Hi, Y/N, right?"

She seemed to have a hint of the same accent that Pietro had, "Yeah, hi. Karla, is it?"

"Yeah," she nodded, her emerald eyes seeming to force themselves away from mine and to Amy, as she spoke.

"Hi, I'm Amy," she introduced.

"Amy, hi," she smiled, before glancing back at me.

Maria then spoke up, greeting me, as she held a familiar coat in her hands, "Y/N, you left this the other day." She grinned handing me it.

I thanked her, taking off Amy's jacket and handing it to her as I put mine on. Amy grinned putting hers on, as Thor spoke, "So where we going?" He queried and I shrugged.

"Where ever our feet take us," Amy told them, "But not too far, because I'm not into hiking for miles."

"Me neither," Maria agreed, and we laughed.

We all wandered out of the building, me and Karla slacking behind, "So what subjects are you doing?" She asked, making conversation.

"Uh, Writing and Performing Arts." I told her, "What about you, do you study here?"

"Yeah, I'm quite new, actually." She smiled, "I study Law and Business."

"That's great, I would honestly love to have done that but I'm horrible at public speaking."

"But what about your Performing Arts thing?"

"Uh yeah, people seem quite surprised when I tell them that. Like, I wanna be an actor but I'm also horrible at public speaking." I told her and she laughed, "I don't know. I guess it's just- it feels like a calling if that makes sense."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." She replied, combing her blonde hair back with her hand.

I smiled at her, as we continued to follow the chatting people ahead.

-
"Here we are." Amy announced, "Our feet dragged us to this milkshake shop. And come on, I love milkshakes."

"She's acting as if she wasn't the one that led us here." Thor spoke up, whispering, making a few of us nod.

"Don't question her. Trust me." I warned, as I perked my head up, and patted Amy on the back. "You're buying." I told her, as I wandered into the shop.

"Uh, hold on, wait!" She called after me, making a few of us chuckle.

"In that case," I heard Karla say, as she ran up alongside me.

"Guys I'm broke!" Amy announced again.

"You will be," Maria chuckled, as her, Peter and Thor ran up to me too.

I heard Amy sigh in defeat, as we took a seat at a booth.

------------------------------

A/N: Why hello, it's been a while. This is the first time in agesss that I haven't had writers block so be grateful :)) also if you couldn't tell Karla is Wanda. I tried to make it pretty clear lmao. And yes. I do know Wanda isn't blonde.