Bucket?

Y/N'S POV:

"Hi." Peter grinned at us, as we arrived.

"Why hello, Pete." I smiled back at him.

Pietro then spoke, "You guys get your homework?" He questioned.

"Yep," Amy nodded, "Except from one. Ms Byers wasn't in," She explained to the four ahead of us.

I gave Maria, Thor and Peter a slight look, infering that something else significant to our mission had also happened.

Maria nodded while Peter and Thor tried to figure out what my look meant.

"Uh, we're gonna head back now," Maria smiled at Amy and me.

I nodded, "Sure, see you."

"You need any help?" Amy offered with a hopeful smile.

"Getting back to the dorm?" Maria raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah," she chirped back, "I mean, like with carrying your stuff."

"Sure, Amy, I don't see why not." Pietro grinned, "You coming too?" He asked me.

I glanced at Maria for a second, before replying, "Uhm, sure."

---
By the time we had arrived at Maria's dorm, it was around six and we decided to stay for a while.

"Wanna stay for dinner?" Peter questioned, bouncing slightly.

Amy grinned joyfully, "Sure. Y/N?" She turned to me.

"Of course."

"Great, Maria and Pietro are cooking, so we can't promise it to be spectacular," Thor chimed, "Pietro doesn't even know the difference between a fork and a spoon," He whispered.

Amy giggled, "I'll go help then."

Thor nodded, "Please do." We smiled, as Amy wandered into the kitchen.

"What did you wanna tell us?" Peter whispered, while we sat at the couch in Maria's room.

I chuckled, they must have been smarter than they looked if they had planned to get us alone. "We saw this guy from Ms Romanoff's Russian class. He said his name was Bucky. Anyway, apparently he can clear Ms Romanoff's name, because he and his friend got a text too."

"Hold up, so the same number texted both of you?" Thor questioned.

"Well, I'm not sure, but, he said that they tracked down where it came from."

Peter furrowed his eyebrows, "And?"

"It came from inside the school."

"How exactly does that clear Ms Romanoff's name?" Peter queried.

I rolled my eyes, as I hated explaining things, knowing I was rubbish at it. I sighed, "It doesn't. But him and his friend were stalking Ms Romanoff the time the fire took place."

"Okay, but does-"

"Food is served!" Pietro cut off Thor, as he yelled from the other room, "You better hurry before it's all gone."

"We really better, he doesn't mess around with food." Thor said.

"You're concerned about food when I've just told you something that could help N-Ms Romanoff's case?"

He hummed, "Yeah." I gave him a look, before he furrowed his eyebrows in defense, "Just text us. Besides, I like Ms Maria's cooking. It's like Wanda's," he told me, expecting me to know who Wanda was.

Peter clearly saw my confused expression and did Maria's job, "Our friend from, uh, highschool. Uh anyway! Let's go eat!"

----

After a not so awkward dinner, me and Amy thanked Maria and the group and headed back to our dorm.

Once we arrived, Amy had collapsed onto her bed, leaving me alone watching some Netflix shows. I had pretty much ran out of things to watch, so I was rewatching something that I had watched ages ago.

Just then my phone rang. It was Maria, "We need to meet again tomorrow." She told me through the phone, she seemed slightly annoyed. "Around two. That okay with you?"

"Sure." I smiled, before realising she couldn't see me.

I heard Thor intrupt me, "Ms Maria, why can't you just text Y/N?" He questioned.

Even over the phone, could sense Maria's eyeroll, "Texts are easier to track. And there's just more proof in general." I heard Peter explain.

"Anyway, we need to know what happened between you and that other guy. Thor said his name was...Bucket?" Even though she was confused, it seemed as if she knew who Bucky was.

I squinted, before correcting her, "Bucky."

"Yeah that's the one," Maria sighed, before I heard her clear her throat, "Thanks to these morons," it was clear she was talking about Thor and Peter, "We didn't get everything that happened."

I hummed in thought, "Yeah, of course, we can meet tomorrow at two to talk about it. That all?"

"Uhm yeah." She replies.

"Great, see ya." I hung up, before running a hand through my hair and furrowing my eyebrows. It was quite weird how they wanted to know everything that happened.

"Now that I think about it, they have been acting weird in general," I thought out loud.

I shut my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose, as distrusting thoughts floated in my mind. What if they were the ones who kidnapped Natasha. Maybe they were working for them. Or maybe they were behind it all.

I groaned, shaking my head to rid the distrusting thoughts from my mind. I fiddled with one of the rings on my hand.

"Stupid fucking trust issues," I sighed, pacing around the room. I had to keep most things to myself and not just share it with the group every chance I got.. Or Amy...

My eyes scanned the room, suddenly paranoid of everything around me. I groaned once again, before laying back into the couch and shutting my eyes. Seconds turned into minutes and eventually, I drifted off to sleep.

Maria's POV:

"Something's wrong," I told Thor and Peter.

Peter furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean wrong?" He questioned.

"I mean something is wrong. Y/N's acting weird."

Thor abruptly stood up, "You think she knows?"

"Possibly," I gulped, "Maybe Wanda's spell broke. I dont- I don't know." I sighed softly.

"You mean like what happened with Agatha?" Thor questioned.

"Yeah, kinda like that, but this time it wore away on it's own." I shook my head, "All I know is that we need to get Wanda back."

"But what about Pietro?"

Just then, a voice erupted from the doorway, "Who's Wanda?" Pietro questioned, "And why would she being here affect me?"

------------------

A/N Why hello again, I told you all taht I would start updating more recently. And surprisingly it only took a week. Be proud 😌. Anyway I hope you like the chapter, it totally wasn't rushed at all.