welcome!

hi! if you chose this book then you must love Naruto, like myself, but if you never see the anime you are probably in the wrong place. if you want you can still read though! I'm not one to judge, I read imagines of fictional characters I've never watched myself as well. (teen wolf and the vampire diaries being two examples. never seen them but know enough about them to know what characters I like and what not.)

anyways! I am currently watching the anime Naruto: Shippuden. I finished the OG months ago, and am just getting to the war ark now. I'm a very inconsistent binger so some days I will watch 20+ episodes, while other times I will go weeks without watching any. I don't know if that's just a me thing or if others do it too😂

but with that being said, I want to mention that if you do request an imagine from a point I haven't yet gotten to I will try my best to write it but I don't want to spoil it too much. if I don't get to it right away, I will as soon as I can!

I also have another multifandom book where I write imagines on other fictional characters. however, when I started writing imagines based off Naruto, I couldn't stop so I decided to create a entirely different book for them.

you should definitely check that out tho! (that's the one where I write about shows and characters I don't watch! don't judge me too much!)

but if you have read this far down I just want to thank you for choosing to read this one shot book and I hope you like it!
& if you do, don't be shy! comment and vote!

ps! I tried changing my writing style from this book to first person, so if you see any spots where I reference second/third person instead pls let me know! thanks in advance

I thank you, love you and appreciate you (you know?) believe it! nic🦊