s. nara | stupid genius

Hi guys! I have just went through a major change and school is about it start up so I could really use some kind words if you have any!
Also requests are open so please feel free to request anytime! I love getting feedback!

Please comment and vote!
s. nara | stupid genius

My lips slowly trail down his tanned neck, kissing him softly. Teasingly biting him every now and then. He grunted, pulling my hair at the roots, when I sucked the skin roughly. I detached my lips and blew cool air onto the wet spot. He threw his head back at my gesture, his eyes closed. I pulled back further to see the small masterpiece I left behind.

"Perfect." I laughed, running my finger over the pink hickey. I didn't know how we went from playing Shogi to me straddling him and tensing him, but I also wasn't one to complain.

"You are one troublesome woman." Shikamaru groaned, shifting uncomfortably under me. His reason for discomfort poking me at my thigh.

"Aw so what? Do you want me to stop?" I purred, licking my lips before attaching them back to his neck. This time instead of trailing down, I made my way up to kiss his lips. I kissed the side of his lips, not fully going in before pulling away. "Cause I can stop if you want me too."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, tilting my head to the side, giving him my best innocent look. I rolled my hips once, causing a deep groan to leave his throat. "Oh, please y/n." I heard the desperation in his voice, the sound of him beg causing me to almost give in. But I caught myself. I was having way too much fun teasing him.

Plus I was hoping if I teased him enough it would make him be dominant. Something Shikamaru never did because he thought it was too much work. He would much rather have me do all the work while he laid on his back and watched.

But when he would get desperate or mad enough from my teasing, he would do wonderful things.

"Please y/n what?" I mimicked his tone. I pressed my chest against his, leaning up to whisper in his ear. "What do you want me to do to you, baby?"

Answering with another groan, Shikamaru flipped us over. He reached around and wiped the pieces off the Shogi board before laying me flat against it. "You're going to get it now." He muttered. His hand reached down to my skirt ready to take it off, but just as his fingers looped around the hem, the door flew open.

None other than Shikamaru father himself stood at the door. At the sight before him, Shikaku didn't even seem fazed at the position his son and I were in. There was no way we could talk our way out of this one, we were caught red handed.

"Did you have to do it on the Shogi board?" Shikaku asked blankly, his voice hinting towards disgust. My face flushed a bright red. "Just stop and clean this up." He muttered before walking away, he made sure to leave the door wide open. I guess that was his way of making sure we didn't finish.

"Oh my god." I mumbled embarrassed. I pushed Shikamaru off me roughly, turning on my knees to pick up the scattered Shogi pieces. After a few seconds, I heard my boyfriend groan behind me.

"Can you not pick up the pieces like that?" He asked. I looked back confused before realizing that the way I had been on my hands and knees was giving him a clear shot of my ass. I blushed before apologizing. "God, he just had to walk in."

"I don't think I'll ever be able to face him again." I groaned, handing him more pieces to put on the board. I had played with him many times but have yet to learn where all the pieces should be placed at to start with.

After we had finished, Shikamaru and I had a mutual understanding to get out of the house. I made him check to make sure the coast was clear before I made a beeline to the door. Once we were out of the house, I breathed out. "Remind me to never come over again." I joked, except I was partly serious.