i. uchiha | how to tell when girls like you

A/N: I forgot how old Itachi was in the time right be he left Konoha while writing this, so let's just pretend he is a couple years older!

Please vote and comment!
i. uchiha | how to tell when girls like you

"Do you feel better now?" I tilted my head up to lock eyes with his dark ones, my head still laying on his bare chest. Itachi hadn't been in the best mood, when I came over. He has been under a lot of stress recently, involving matters he wouldn't talk to me about, but today he seemed to be really affected by it. So, I did something I knew would make him forget about it.

Itachi smirked down at me at the question. Instead of replying, he reached out and tilted my chin up slightly so he could pull me into a kiss. It wasn't as rough as the ones before, but it was filled with passion. Just when he slipped his tongue into my mouth, a soft voice and knock was heard at the door, "Nii-Chan? Are you okay?" 

Itachi broke away from me, pulling himself out of the bed, a small scowl on his face at the interruption. "Yes, Sasuke. Give me one minute." My boyfriend replies to his younger brother as he hastily picks up our clothing off the floor. He tosses mine over to me and we both quickly pull the clothing on. Itachi smooths my hair out for me before opening the door to greet the smaller boy.

The little boys eyes peak up at us, confusion and worry painted on his pale face. "I heard née-chan screaming? Are you okay?" His innocent eyes look over the both of us. I blushed, a pink tinting my cheeks, at his comment. When I glanced up at Itachi, I was surprised to see him trying to hold back at smirk. Cocky bastard.

"Y/n is fine, Sasuke." Itachi told his brother. Sasuke looked up at him, nodding, but his small eyes looked back towards me for confirmation. I bent down to his level and ruffled his dark hair. He reminded me a lot of Itachi when we were younger, and because of it I had a major soft spot for him.

"I'm fine Sasuke, I swear. Itachi and I were just playing a game... that got a little too intense." I explained lightly, careful with my words. Sasuke nodded at me about to say something else before his stomach growled loudly. He blushed, looking down in embarrassment, I laughed at him. "You must be hungry after the academy, huh?"

He looked up at me and nodded, "Mom isn't home. She usually makes me a snack."

I stood up and patted my stomach, "Well luckily for you, I built up an appetite too. How about I make us something?" The little boy nodded excitingly at my suggestion. I felt a warm hand at my back that slightly pushed me forward.

"You two go ahead. I'll be there in a minute."

I glanced back at the older boy confused. My eyebrows rose and smile dropped as I pouted to him, "You're not coming?" I grabbed his arm that was extended out towards my back. I didn't want to seem clingy but I hadn't saw or spent much time with him in the past few weeks. Today was the first time in a while I got to even touch him.

"Of course I'm coming. I'll be there after I clean up from the last time you made me come." His voice dropped lower as he spoke the last sentence to me. A dangerous smirk playing on his lips. I blushed even more than I had before, one that only intensified when he placed an innocent kiss on my cheek, before I left Itachi and followed Sasuke to the kitchen.

"Okay, Sasuke. What would you like for a snack?" I questioned the smaller boy. He trailed off away from me to go sit down in a chair near where I would be, so I could still see him but he wouldn't be in my way. I turned around to see him in deep thought.

"Could you make onigiri, nee-chan?" I nodded as an answer to his question and begin preparing the dish. It was quite for a few minutes as I worked and Sasuke watched, but then Sasuke spoke up suddenly. "Nee-Chan?" I hummed in response, "Can I ask you a question?"